Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Huddersfield Post Match

No player was good tonight, maybe Keane and that was it. The players who are usually very good like Konchesky, Nugent, Knockaert, and James all seemed they would rather have been somewhere else. I'm sure none of them will have a worser game than tonight.

But I could of watched the match against Wigan on the tele. lol

True and that was the reason why I wanted us to progress :thumbup:lol

But in all seriousness though surely the fans that attended the FA Cup this season released that the club's ambitions isn't a cup run should of saved their money for an away game in the league which is our bread and butter. :thumbup:

Sh*t.

Honestly looked like they didn't give a f**k about the cup. There's no excuse for it. There's no need to "just concentrate on the league". We've thrown away a real chance of getting to Wembley IMO.

Anyone who 'wanted' us to lose is a c**t btw.

I hope that we can bounce back from these defeats with a result against Charlton, but I'm very hopeful of a decent performance too because we've been missing that for a little while.

Absolutely right! :appl:

Just listened to the post match interview with NP .....

For once I can understand his attitude in the interview ...... Stringer is completely useless.

It's like Roger Irrelevant from Viz is interviewing him. Whatever Nigel says to the previous question ask the next question that is least likely to get a different answer until you p1ss the bloke off that you haven't listened!!!

It really is a shame what the FA Cup's turned into for the majority. My Dad's told me countless times how FA Cup third round weekend was always his favourite of the season and every single game in it would be an occasion. I can see why from Pearson's view he'd see it as a distraction, but it's a shame how much value it's lost, because that was completely laughable and nothing other than half-hearted.

Just listened to the post match interview with NP .....

For once I can understand his attitude in the interview ...... Stringer is completely useless.

It's like Roger Irrelevant from Viz is interviewing him. Whatever Nigel says to the previous question ask the next question that is least likely to get a different answer until you p1ss the bloke off that you haven't listened!!!

I think they should fine Stringer every time he asks a question which he then immediately answers himself. His interviews are like those generation game skits where they'd get the contestants to read the wrong lines off the auto cue.

You missed a treat. Honestly that was so bad, I mean stinkingly bad that it will become a badge of honour to have sat through it.

If it was 'that good' then yes, you all need a badge of honour to say "I was there!". I don't think many will begrudge you that. :thumbup:

Archived