Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Huddersfield Post Match

Sh*t.

Honestly looked like they didn't give a f**k about the cup. There's no excuse for it. There's no need to "just concentrate on the league". We've thrown away a real chance of getting to Wembley IMO.

Anyone who 'wanted' us to lose is a c**t btw.

I hope that we can bounce back from these defeats with a result against Charlton, but I'm very hopeful of a decent performance too because we've been missing that for a little while.

Konchesky was outmuscled and cant cross for shit, Morgan gave away that stupid free kick, Kapser was all over the place, Futacs cant even get a shot away, Wellens was just Wellens, Vardy was no threat and the rest were just annonymous. LOAD OF SHITE!

A poor bit of defending cost us any chance of winning it, shame to go out... Futacs offered us nothing same goes for Nugent, Wellens, thought Gallagher played fairly well... poor performance really, at least we can concentrate on the league now and get promotion which is the main thing.

I said it during the game and I still think the same now. Nige has picked a team for tonight consisting of players out of form, fringe players mixed with a few first teamers and hes sent them out with a word in their ear not to get involved in 50/50s, not to throw around silly tackes, not to do anything to risk injury and not to run themselves into the ground. And in fairness, thats exactly what the players have given.

I fully expect Pearson to come out in public and sound pissed that we've been knocked out, but he wont give two sh*ts that we've been knocked out today. The FA cup isn't important for us this season, the league is. He knows that, we knows that, this game was never going to be any different than how it panned out.

I dunno what everyone is fretting about

Archived