Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Why are our fans complete idiots

I'm not the only one moaning though I'm I?

Face the facts, if you attended or watched the game, you will know why so many fans are angry.

If we played decent stuff tonight, and still went out, I wouldn't be saying all this.

It was one of the worst performances I have witnessed in a long time, we were bad for 80 minutes of that game, and to me that is nothing to smile about.

The fringe players were given another chance, and understandably so in a Cup game, but they simply didn't perform again, and let the fans down again, how many chances do these fringe players want?

So... you ARE moaning then?

All this booing and negativity if we lose one game. I refuse to go to a home game anymore. It's embarrassing. How could our fans become such morons. Definitely used to be decent at filbert street and early on at walkers stadium. What happened?

did you go that was ****ing awful and the fans have paid there money so have every right to voice there anger at the team

Paul konchesky â€@konch3

Good to see all the LCFC fans being so supportive after a defeat! Instead of getting behind us

WEAK PEOPLE FEEL PRESSURE

fook konchesky.. If I went to his house and fitted a shit kitchen that was a fookin disgrace ,he would complain, and play hell up about it, ..rightly so. he should learn not to bite the hand that feeds him and his family, a simple apology for tonignt will do.

did you go that was ****ing awful and the fans have paid there money so have every right to voice there anger at the team

Hahaha! Oh not that again. Did the club force you to go? A tenner really isn't that much. It wouldn't even get your petrol light off! Players are human beings. They can't perform 100% week in week out. You saw a game of football for a tenner. Wasnt that great but so what.

fook konchesky.. If I went to his house and fitted a shit kitchen that was a fookin disgrace ,he would complain, and play hell up about it, ..rightly so. he should learn not to bite the hand that feeds him and his family, a simple apology for tonignt will do.

Yeah.. The quite obvious difference is that you're not paying Paul Konchesky for a service are you? He's not doing a job for you. He's playing a fvcking game. Our players owe us NOTHING.

Our fans are unreal...

Guest parky0607

Im not angry, Im just disappointed, but I am aware we may lose a game every now and again and it happens and Im happy to move on.

Konchesky, however has infuriated me. If he'd have said "ti didnt agree with the fans that bood us at the end" that would have been different, thats an opinion. What hes done there is bang out of order and the "u lcfc fans need tochill" part also takes the mick... Makes us sound like were a different breed (okay, some of us are) but its not very team-spirited really.

Yeah.. The quite obvious difference is that you're not paying Paul Konchesky for a service are you? He's not doing a job for you. He's playing a fvcking game. Our players owe us NOTHING.

Our fans are unreal...

What fookin planet are you on? your so far up the players arse's we can barely see the soles of your shoes. wake up for fooks sake. "the players owe us nothing" fook me..

Hahaha! Oh not that again. Did the club force you to go? A tenner really isn't that much. It wouldn't even get your petrol light off! Players are human beings. They can't perform 100% week in week out. You saw a game of football for a tenner. Wasnt that great but so what.

so there on thousands of pounds but they can have a off day what a load of bollocks .

Don't know why Konchesky felt the need to open his mouth especially when it was his school boy defending which let them score

Lets be honest though he's not wrong is he! We must be the only set of fans that go in to such mass breakdown after a loss. I agree we should be beating the likes of Peterborough and Huddersfield but it didn't happen, it's done it's over. The performances in both games albeit a little concerning are no real reflection on our season at all, we're 3rd in the league, with a game in hand. We've been up here all season, even before Chris Wood came, a lot of fans seem to forget that. Every game is different, the previous two performances haven't filled us with confidence but is it really going to help the team if we got on there backs over, in what reality, was a pointless game in regards to the main aim of our season. Our players have shown many times this season how much they care for the shirt, a lot of you talk about them like they've never gave a shit. Grow up lads, stop crying about it and get behind the team because all this negativity really won't help us get promotion. If we don't go up, you'll all get upset again and I know there's quite a lot of posters on here that can't deal with you lot bitching and moaning all summer.

All this booing and negativity if we lose one game. I refuse to go to a home game anymore. It's embarrassing. How could our fans become such morons. Definitely used to be decent at filbert street and early on at walkers stadium. What happened?

This is the best comment I have read on this forum ever!! I also refuse to go to home games anymore and before u start bleeting disloyal etc, I went home and away when I lived in Brighton for five years.

The atmosphere at that ground is pitiful, all that it has been replaced with is the continual moaning by supporters.

The worse thing is that it will never get any better, the atmosphere might Improve a tad more in the premiership, but the ground layout will always take it away, the one thing that won't go is that constant whinging and the dregs standing up shouting at the players screaming there head off.

Whilst I agree with Konchesky, I think that was a stupid thing to say considering he had a shocker, even compared to his off-form team-mates, that display was half-hearted and he's picked the wrong time to slate the booing.

If he'd said this after the 6-1 win when Gallagher was booed I'd have far more time for it.

This is the best comment I have read on this forum ever!! I also refuse to go to home games anymore and before u start bleeting disloyal etc, I went home and away when I lived in Brighton for five years.

The atmosphere at that ground is pitiful, all that it has been replaced with is the continual moaning by supporters.

The worse thing is that it will never get any better, the atmosphere might Improve a tad more in the premiership, but the ground layout will always take it away, the one thing that won't go is that constant whinging and the dregs standing up shouting at the players screaming there head off.

Can empathise fully. I'm still going home games but I don't blame people for not wanting to now. Anyone who wants to create an atmosphere is treated like shit, plain and simple, our home 'support' is thoroughly shameful.

Sometimes I think some 'fans' come to the game in the mindset that they are going to boo and wanting to boo should the slightest thing go wrong. Some people even get annoyed when we keep the ball a bit too much without moving forward particularly far. My pet hate is people who are so clouded by their view of a player that they slate them constantly, calling them 'shit' 'useless' and whatever, even if they aren't having too bad a match (aka Vardy or King). Some people just seem to have a vendetta against players! WTF is wrong with everyone like this?

Lets be honest though he's not wrong is he! We must be the only set of fans that go in to such mass breakdown after a loss. I agree we should be beating the likes of Peterborough and Huddersfield but it didn't happen, it's done it's over. The performances in both games albeit a little concerning are no real reflection on our season at all, we're 3rd in the league, with a game in hand. We've been up here all season, even before Chris Wood came, a lot of fans seem to forget that. Every game is different, the previous two performances haven't filled us with confidence but is it really going to help the team if we got on there backs over, in what reality, was a pointless game in regards to the main aim of our season. Our players have shown many times this season how much they care for the shirt, a lot of you talk about them like they've never gave a shit. Grow up lads, stop crying about it and get behind the team because all this negativity really won't help us get promotion. If we don't go up, you'll all get upset again and I know there's quite a lot of posters on here that can't deal with you lot bitching and moaning all summer.

"he is not wrong is he?" yes, he is totally wrong, a simple apology to the people who turned up and paid for a sub standard effort would of sufficed .It appears you have entered the arrogant mind set of the modern footballer. where the world owes them a very good living without any criticism or being held to account by the poor punter. my tolerance level for a player diminishes with ever snide tweet.

great post.. I hope we can get to the stage when every home game is played in front of a totally empty stadium.that would be a fantastic demonstration of our support.

Take the situation where every time you made a mistake at work, uni or whatever you do, there would be someone there standing near you shouting "you useless willy puller", "you're shit" etc etc... Hardly the most encouraging thing in the world is it?!

Archived