Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Why are our fans complete idiots

If fans can't take our team losing a game then don't bother going. Idiots. It's a game of football. There's two teams on the pitch. Only one team can win. We can't win every game. All this 'I spent a tenner, you should have played better'. Complete morons. Do you go to the cinema, watch a shit film, and then go up to the cinema staff and booooo cuz you wasted money watching a shit film. Dicks

Has a point tbf. Half our lot seem intent on gobbing off at the oppo fans, the others mad keen on telling their mates how 'big' our support was. We have some of the most fickle fans around, a cursory glance around other forums will tell you that. Yeah, losing tonight hurts, but quite frankly, sometimes our boys deserve better than the pond life served up.

If fans can't take our team losing a game then don't bother going. Idiots. It's a game of football. There's two teams on the pitch. Only one team can win. We can't win every game. All this 'I spent a tenner, you should have played better'. Complete morons. Do you go to the cinema, watch a shit film, and then go up to the cinema staff and booooo cuz you wasted money watching a shit film. Dicks

What do you expect, we lost and played shit, should we be happy.

How do you want us to react?

Wellens played great tonight, he is better than Iniesta

Futacs is the complete target man, he is better than Mario Gomez

JUST NO!

We have a right to be angry, after dire performances like that.

Spot on.

Every time you attend a game you have to realise that there's a risk of not enjoying it. If you aren't willing to take that risk with your money then don't go.

All this bullsh*t about fans "deserving a refund for their efforts" if the team loses by a goal is possibly the worst thing I've ever heard said from supporters.

Pissed off fans because they finally realise that the FA Cup means f**k all for us this season incredible naivety on their part should of kept their money and now they realize this, tbf NP wasn't very decisive on this, should of played a weak team full stop or a full strength team.

No i don't.

But that's because i realise that the people that work in the cinema didn't actually make the film.

WE WANT PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL! FA Cup is worthless, it just means fixture congestion, a tired team and risk of injuries.

Pearson did everything right, our fans are the best but I agree booing a team thats 2nd in the league is riduclous, never seen that at Chelsea or Man Utd.

What do you expect, we lost and played shit, should we be happy.

How do you want us to react?

Wellens played great tonight, he is better than Iniesta

Futacs is the complete target man, he is better than Mario Gomez

JUST NO!

We have a right to be angry, after dire performances like that.

Has anyone said you should be happy? I know you're a bit of a joke around here, but come on, at least try.

You don't have a 'right' to anything other than a seat in the stadium. Your 'right' to whinge like a baby is your own - no one gives a fvck.

So you start a thread with that heading, then say something like this!!!

Don't remember the last time I went to watch a film where the 'staff' decided to take the better parts out of the film, thus making it a lot shitter than it should have been.

Has anyone said you should be happy? I know you're a bit of a joke around here, but come on, at least try.

You don't have a 'right' to anything other than a seat in the stadium. Your 'right' to whinge like a baby is your own - no one gives a fvck.

I'm not the only one moaning though I'm I?

Face the facts, if you attended or watched the game, you will know why so many fans are angry.

If we played decent stuff tonight, and still went out, I wouldn't be saying all this.

It was one of the worst performances I have witnessed in a long time, we were bad for 80 minutes of that game, and to me that is nothing to smile about.

The fringe players were given another chance, and understandably so in a Cup game, but they simply didn't perform again, and let the fans down again, how many chances do these fringe players want?

Archived