Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Why are our fans complete idiots

Some guy on Radio Leic last night summed some of our moronic fans up. First off he said that we'll now finish 8th and that was the absolute best we could hope for. Then he said we'll beat Huddersfield in the 2nd leg!! WTF!

Was that the one who still thought we were playing Wigan on Sunday.

Clearly I think we can say these people are not fans.

Some guy on Radio Leic last night summed some of our moronic fans up. First off he said that we'll now finish 8th and that was the absolute best we could hope for. Then he said we'll beat Huddersfield in the 2nd leg!! WTF!

Is this a joke? lol

Was that the one who still thought we were playing Wigan on Sunday.

Clearly I think we can say these people are not fans.

What he actually said was we have to look forward to Wigan on Sunday in the 2nd Leg. Perhaps he thought we were playing Huddersfield in the Champions League.

Every club has fans who 'throw their dummy out of the pram' after losing a couple of games that everyone expected to win. Football isn't that straight forward or predictable, that's what makes it so fascinating. I've followed Huddersfield Town for 54 seasons so I guess I've seen and heard just about everything. Some guys sound like they're going to commit suicide when the opposition scores, others hardly show any emotion at all regardless of the circumstances. That's people I suppose! Good luck from now on, I honest hope you take an automatic promotion place and return your great club to where it should be. ;)

Paul konchesky â€@konch3

Good to see all the LCFC fans being so supportive after a defeat! Instead of getting behind us

WEAK PEOPLE FEEL PRESSURE

pretty poor tweet to be fair. I wouldn't boo, but I understand why people do, at the end of the day all you're doing is making a weird noise to show your disappointed. if a 30+ year old man on 20k a week can't handle that, then he should relocate his testicles. I still think he's a great left back.

As disappointed as I was last night, I made an effort to applaud extra-loud at the full time whistle in a poor attempt to counter all the booing dickheads around me (and make up for the masses who left with 5 minutes to go)

We played badly, but it's not like we got absolutely hammered. Konch has every right to hit out - he's not included people who applauded in that tweet. If you can't handle a loss, don't go to matches. Don't phone up Radio Leicester, or try to muscle your way onto TalkSport. You have to take the rough with the smooth - you're not owed success every match. You're not owed bugger all. F*** off. And stop shouting "tactics" all match. I'm more pissed off with the people that sat around me last night than the performance itself. Never sitting there again, you people make me sick. And you - stupid fat ugly woman - are passing on your habits to your little kid, who is now going to end up fat, and mouthing sh*t to a team who isn't listening. Wish they'd all f**ked off after the first goal, then I could have tried to join in some chants without feeling like a sore thumb. You stupid bastards.

Presumably those backing Koncheskey over his tweet were fine with what Rooney did then? If the team plays shite against shite opposition and loses then there gonna get booed. Always been the case and always will be. Some people are acting as if its only started happening recently and is exclusive to Leicester fans!

Konchesky can **** off after that as far as I'm concerned. Yes we do back you Paul, our backing is what pays your salary of several thousand pounds per week. When you pay my wages, then you can criticize me you stupid cvnt. Get the twat out of the club. I never want to see him in a Leicester shirt again.

Pisses me off this.

At the start of the season I'm sure 95%+ of our fans would have taken 3rd with a game in hand on the team in 2nd. What I don't understand is those fans who are just waiting for the team to **** up purely so they can rip into the team and say 'I told you so.'

We're having our most successful season in a decade and still people are desperate to a) criticise the team or b) perpetuate rumours that do the club no favours.

I'm not saying people should be happy all of the time just have a bit of bloody perspective and accept the fact that we're improving all the time and a couple of defeats hasn't changed that.

IMHO Konch is spot on. How much he gets paid is irrelevant.

Jesus, why do the wages come into it? If you're bothered by the morality of players' pay, you shouldn't be watching anything above Conference level football. Everyone has bad days, giving them an extra £5,000 a week isn't going to change how the human body and/or mind works.

Konchesky didn't ask you attend the match. You haven't "paid his wages". He did what he was told with a team that happened to lose.

If I was him I'd have tweeted photos of the crowd booing and put circles around their heads. "C*nt", "Fat arsehole", "Inbred", "Slag" and so on. Probably draw a few cocks and Hitler moustaches n' all.

He has a right to do what anyone does - speak. He didn't play his best so you slag him off. Now you slag him off for slagging you off.

Shit support deserves slagging off as much as shit play does, so don't be surprised when someone pipes up

if you have thousands of people in one arena you are going to get all parts of the intelligence spectrum so I'm not surprised there were boos.

I even heard someone telling Knockaert to ''fvck off back to france you french frog''

Its embaressing

Club treat the fans like customers so that's fully expected sadly.

I absolutely agree with you and MattP. It's just a sad state of affairs really, but something needs to give otherwise this cycle will continue.

Konchesky can **** off after that as far as I'm concerned. Yes we do back you Paul, our backing is what pays your salary of several thousand pounds per week. When you pay my wages, then you can criticize me you stupid cvnt. Get the twat out of the club. I never want to see him in a Leicester shirt again.

Thank fvck you don't work at Leicester. Muppet

I haven't read much on this thread, but I can guess that there is some criticism here regarding fans who are dissatisfied. I am one of those. Yesterday was disgraceful, on top of the last three poor performances. Huddersfield and Peterborough away and Wolves at home. We were quite lucky to win one of those matches against three teams we should be beating with ease.

It is obvious to me and many others that to have King as first reserve central midfield player and Wellens next in line, with no adequate substitute if Nugent or Wood get injured seems to be negligence in team management if we truly want to get promoted.

The excuse from the manager so many of you seem to love is that we have a small squad, ( I would suggest that our back up choices are not good enough to help to secure promotion ).

The point of all this is that either the manager is negligent regarding maybe bringing in only two extra loan players to help our cause, or ( and I doubt it very much ) the owners will not finance that need.

Our first choice eleven is arguably the best in the Championship, our back up is, to put it politely, inadequate.

You pay his wages? If you're making that much money why not just buy us a leftback you approve of?

As disappointed as I was last night, I made an effort to applaud extra-loud at the full time whistle in a poor attempt to counter all the booing dickheads around me (and make up for the masses who left with 5 minutes to go)

We played badly, but it's not like we got absolutely hammered. Konch has every right to hit out - he's not included people who applauded in that tweet. If you can't handle a loss, don't go to matches. Don't phone up Radio Leicester, or try to muscle your way onto TalkSport. You have to take the rough with the smooth - you're not owed success every match. You're not owed bugger all. F*** off. And stop shouting "tactics" all match. I'm more pissed off with the people that sat around me last night than the performance itself. Never sitting there again, you people make me sick. And you - stupid fat ugly woman - are passing on your habits to your little kid, who is now going to end up fat, and mouthing sh*t to a team who isn't listening. Wish they'd all f**ked off after the first goal, then I could have tried to join in some chants without feeling like a sore thumb. You stupid bastards.

your the dickhead for clapping that complete load of shit from last noight get some bollocks and show your true feelings to that. perfomance if your happy to see that go and support coventry fc

Archived