Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Pearson Fallout?

I know the official line is that Wood is injured, but I've been told by 4 different people this morning that they've fell out,

Hope this isn't the case

Obviously, though the people i spoke to don't know each other.

Wasn't there some moron on the radio last night after the game who said that Pearson had fallen out with Wood?? Could it be that the 4 different people, who don't know each other, listened to the same interview. at the same time (I know it may seem hard to believe :ph34r: ) and they are just repeating what they had heard???

It must be the power of foxes talk. I made a joke in the "what's up with Chris Wood" thread about Wood being frozen out by Pearson. I'll take full responibility for this rumour, blame me...........................I could do with an argument today :P

Wasn't there some moron on the radio last night after the game who said that Pearson had fallen out with Wood?? Could it be that the 4 different people, who don't know each other, listened to the same interview. at the same time (I know it may seem hard to believe :ph34r: ) and they are just repeating what they had heard???

It must be the power of foxes talk. I made a joke in the "what's up with Chris Wood" thread about Wood being frozen out by Pearson. I'll take full responibility for this rumour, blame me...........................I could do with an argument today :P

I have no idea. I don't listen to it, there are more clueless idiots on there than there are here

Here's a quick thought.

Mills was clearly a bit of an arrogant **** and as it turns out no better than Hobbs who Sven sold, so pearson decides I like the look of Wes and brings him in, ships out mills, no loss.

Beckford is a lazy fecker who doesn't fit pearsons work ethic so again he ships him out, Nuge starts scoring plenty, no loss.

Danns, given his chance doesn't perform, but wants to play, so pearson sends him on loan, no loss? maybe maybe not.

Pearson has only every as it seems to me fallen out with players he didn't sign.

For example Knocky gets away with a lot more than some of the above at times.

So do we think pearson did his home work? Do we think chris wood joined for a shot at the top flight?

Now if we are saying Pearson and Wood have fallen out and Chris Wood has ****ed off, where does he think that takes his career? And if Pearson is really so stubborn to derail his own chance at the big time, for a petty disagreement, then Pearson really is a ****.

Or maybe, just maybe, he's actually injured but we aren't sure what is wrong and how long it will take to sort out.

Just a thought.

Here's a quick thought.

Mills was clearly a bit of an arrogant **** and as it turns out no better than Hobbs who Sven sold, so pearson decides I like the look of Wes and brings him in, ships out mills, no loss.

Beckford is a lazy fecker who doesn't fit pearsons work ethic so again he ships him out, Nuge starts scoring plenty, no loss.

Danns, given his chance doesn't perform, but wants to play, so pearson sends him on loan, no loss? maybe maybe not.

Pearson has only every as it seems to me fallen out with players he didn't sign.

For example Knocky gets away with a lot more than some of the above at times.

So do we think pearson did his home work? Do we think chris wood joined for a shot at the top flight?

Now if we are saying Pearson and Wood have fallen out and Chris Wood has ****ed off, where does he think that takes his career? And if Pearson is really so stubborn to derail his own chance at the big time, for a petty disagreement, then Pearson really is a ****.

Wow. :blink:

I really can't see why people think that a boss, who plays his newly signed striker at every chance he gets - would decide to fall out with him, given that he has fired us up with league. Pearson is here to get us promoted, not press self-destruct.

This forum is an absolute joke, full of ****** spreading rumours and just letting bullshit flow out of their mouths. The same people who ring up Radio Leicester, and give other such minded people fuel. Absolutely pathetic. Someone else said it - why can't we just lose without having 1,000 threads saying that Pearson has nutted someone's grandmothers dog?

Think he's copped an injury doing something other than training / playing. NP prob wasn't over the moon about it but hardly a rift. Not sure why people are so desperate to make it into something more.

Some folk need to re-read the definition of supporter.

Why was he a moron ? because he said something you don't want to be true. He didn't say it was true, he said he heard it said thats all ffs.

Archived