Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Pearson Fallout?

Guest BlueBrett

Why was he a moron ? because he said something you don't want to be true. He didn't say it was true, he said he heard it said thats all ffs.

Yeah but if you act outraged enough at the suggestion that all might not always be hunkydory you might get a few +1s :thumbup:

And some people really should respect the right of others to make their own minds up and act in a way that they themselves see as appropriate.

We are all paying customers and as such can 'support' or otherwise as per we see fit.

I fully respect your right to be a miserable cnut.

Think he's copped an injury doing something other than training / playing. NP prob wasn't over the moon about it but hardly a rift. Not sure why people are so desperate to make it into something more.

Some folk need to re-read the definition of supporter.

If the customers are kept in the dark about the current situation don't blame them for coming to their own conclusions. if there is "nothing to see here" why is the information coming from the club so thin? the silence of the woods is deafening. very bad PR.

If the customers are kept in the dark about the current situation don't blame them for coming to their own conclusions. if there is "nothing to see here" why is the information coming from the club so thin? the silence of the woods is deafening. very bad PR.

The club have said from day one that he took a knock in training but hoped he wouldn't be out for too long. It was then repeated again that they hope he might make it back for the next league game. Even James Nursey the reporter said his source said a couple of weeks out.

What more do you want? A full doctors assessment including scans and written testimony from all involved?

Some folk need to re-read the definition of supporter or fan

This is a circular argument though isn't it.

You pigeon hole someone, along with a convenient definition and then demand that we all fit nicely in to that box.

Its no more a persuasive argument than me saying you're an idiot and then when you argue that you're not, me referring you to the definition of 'idiot' and then looking all smug with myself (which I am)

The club have said from day one that he took a knock in training but hoped he wouldn't be out for too long. It was then repeated again that they hope he might make it back for the next league game. Even James Nursey the reporter said his source said a couple of weeks out.

What more do you want? A full doctors assessment including scans and written testimony from all involved?

so your very happy then.. great.

Maybe the info coming from the club is 'thin' because there is no significant info? Not sure what you're expecting? I don't think there's a club in the country that keeps their fans updated with every piece of news going.

NP has commented briefly on the situation but didn't go into detail - why should he? And why should the club comment everytime some numpty starts speculating on Twitter?

It's the Illuminati conspiring against us, it was their plan all along, get us into second sign wood the headbutt him (or whatever has been rumoured to have happened) next thing we know, bang, we have a meteor on Friday which will crash into the training ground killing Kasper and RDL.

Maybe the info coming from the club is 'thin' because there is no significant info? Not sure what you're expecting? I don't think there's a club in the country that keeps their fans updated with every piece of news going.

NP has commented briefly on the situation but didn't go into detail - why should he? And why should the club comment everytime some numpty starts speculating on Twitter?

"why should he" quite.. why bother talking to radio Leicester or the mercury? Whats the point of press conferences either? do a Ferguson and boycott the lot. We all know he is not "the great communicator" doesn't like to be pinned down or held to account by anybody, but Im afraid its part of the job these days. If he and the club are happy to alienate the paying customers ,so be it. never explain never apologize. Its one way to live your life, difficult though when your in a job that is so much in the public eye.

He has a knock and hasn't fell out with anyone confirmed by himself on twitter. Why should the club come out and openly admit have long he is going to be out for they might not know for a start people react different to different treatments and injuries.

you have explained the crystal clear position re: wood, you are happy with that. you have absolutley nothing to be unhappy about have you?

What has anyone got to be unhappy about? How many times does Pearson need to say he's taken a knock and that he will hopefully be available for the next game.

Seemingly you would only be happy if he came out and said he's bust his leg and will be out for 8 months.

"why should he" quite.. why bother talking to radio Leicester or the mercury? Whats the point of press conferences either? do a Ferguson and boycott the lot. We all know he is not "the great communicator" doesn't like to be pinned down or held to account by anybody, but Im afraid its part of the job these days. If he and the club are happy to alienate the paying customers ,so be it. never explain never apologize. Its one way to live your life, difficult though when your in a job that is so much in the public eye.

Only he did talk to Radio Leicester about Woods injury? Seems you just don't like him which is fair enough but I don't get why people get so upset by his guarded approach toward the media - for me that's a good way to deal with the media. If you want a nice soundbite get Olly back in - oh wait.

Archived