Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Pearson Fallout?

I've been told by 8 different people Wood has flown back to New Zealand.

His mum lives in Kingswinford, so he wouldn't fly back to New Zealand.

In other news, Wood's best mate, who was dropped by WBA at 18, has just been re-employed by WBA as a coach! :)

Only he did talk to Radio Leicester about Woods injury? Seems you just don't like him which is fair enough but I don't get why people get so upset by his guarded approach toward the media - for me that's a good way to deal with the media. If you want a nice soundbite get Olly back in - oh wait.

Please don't put words in my mouth, there's a god lad. as I have said, he can boycott the media totally as far as Im concerned. i could give a shit. think your just trying to start an argument, please let me know if its a 5minute one or full half hour.

Please don't put words in my mouth, there's a god lad. as I have said, he can boycott the media totally as far as Im concerned. i could give a shit. think your just trying to start an argument, please let me know if its a 5minute one or full half hour.

If you're not bothered by his 'boycott' of the media why mention it? Not trying to start an argument tbh - just trying to work out what your argument is: you think Pearson & the club should give more info via the media yet you're not bothered if he doesn't talk to the media? You'll have to excuse me if I find that a bit puzzling.

If you're not bothered by his 'boycott' of the media why mention it? Not trying to start an argument tbh - just trying to work out what your argument is: you think Pearson & the club should give more info via the media yet you're not bothered if he doesn't talk to the media? You'll have to excuse me if I find that a bit puzzling.

Rally against apathy draws small crowd. ;)

I don't tweet him though.

Twitter is plastered in fans, sucking up to players, Konchesky especially last night, all these 15-17 year old's sucking up to him was embarrassing.

Same with Knockaert, about every flaming hour someone tweets him, I love you Anthony, Bonjour Anthony, Don't sell Knockaert.

People need to grow up, and stop sucking up to players.

How about stopping using "technologically advanced" sh*t like Twitter altogether instead?

Oh, and I wish the people that start these crappy rumours and the ones that desperately want to believe them would put more effort in researching 9/11, the war in Afghanistan or North Korea's nuclear weapons program.

You could actually save lives and/or become famous.

But hey, if your life circles around some of the biggest nonsense market there is, so be it.

And some people really should respect the right of others to make their own minds up and act in a way that they themselves see as appropriate.

We are all paying customers and as such can 'support' or otherwise as per we see fit.

And we can all tell you to sod off as we see fit.

Okey, so we have established that Person has not fallen out with Wood.

But, can someone tell me why in the last month the quality of football has deteriorated so much.

Because form fluctuates, as it has done all season, as it has done for every team around us, as it will probably continue to do.

This rumour started on the radio on Tuesday evening, I doubt that it is true. Someone apparently told Ian, he then repeated on air, and that is where everyone else has picked it up.

I don't know what Chris Wood would fall out with the manager about, he plays every game, when fit, and is well thought of by fans and management.

Forget it, he will be playing next Tuesday.

Archived