Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Pearson Fallout?

"why should he" quite.. why bother talking to radio Leicester or the mercury? Whats the point of press conferences either? do a Ferguson and boycott the lot. We all know he is not "the great communicator" doesn't like to be pinned down or held to account by anybody, but Im afraid its part of the job these days. If he and the club are happy to alienate the paying customers ,so be it. never explain never apologize. Its one way to live your life, difficult though when your in a job that is so much in the public eye.

He has explained? There's a knock and they hope he'll be back in time for our next league game? Why on earth should they tell you any more than that? He speaks to the media after almost every single match; he plays his cards close to his chest, but what's the problem with that? The supporters don't need to know the minutiae of every single thing that goes on within the club.

He has explained? There's a knock and they hope he'll be back in time for our next league game? Why on earth should they tell you any more than that? He speaks to the media after almost every single match; he plays his cards close to his chest, but what's the problem with that? The supporters don't need to know the minutiae of every single thing that goes on within the club.

He should have said. "Waghorn kicked him on the knee, I bet the dozy c*** did it on purpose to get a game. Anyway, there is a graze approximately 4 cm long and a bit of bruising. It's uncomfortable for the big lump to run on so he'll be laid up for a while. He most definitely hasn't fractured a knee cap, or lost a limb, and I certainly have not headbutted him... thought I'd best add the last ones in just in case some ****ing cock on foxes talk decides to invent a conspiracy theory AFTER i've already spoken to the media about it

Oh and Ian (Stringer) you're a ****, could you stop talking about peoples hats and men doing up their fly on the radio and just concentrate on the game."

Why was he a moron ? because he said something you don't want to be true. He didn't say it was true, he said he heard it said thats all ffs.

I've not heard the caller myself, but didn't he follow it up with Pearson should be sacked because he keeps falling out with players? That makes him a moron. He's put 2 and 2 together, got 5 and then multiplied it by the amount of times Pearson has head butted a player, subtracted the amount of time Pearson has frozen a player out and then divided it by the amount of times Pearson hasn't got on with players that he didn't sign and come up with the conclusion that Chris Wood is on the first flight back to New Zealand because it was in fact Pearson himself who took him out in training and broke his leg in 4 places, including the fracture to the knee because Wood had used Pearsons shower gel the day before and not put the cap back on.

Think he's copped an injury doing something other than training / playing. NP prob wasn't over the moon about it but hardly a rift. Not? sure why people are so desperate to make it into something more.

Some folk need to re-read the definition of supporter.

Why would i not be a fan by posing a question on a forum

I couldn't give a shit even if he did fall out with NP these things happen all the time not new! All I am bothered about is his injury because 2 weeks out with 3 games to come without Wood one of our best strikers is a blow tbh hopefully the other strikers i.e Vardy/Waghorn can step up now!!

The funny thing is if NP hadnt reacted the way he did to a perfectly reasonable question then we wouldnt have people thinking the worse or putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5!

As much as he finds stringer an annoyance, does NP not realise that in effect he is talking with the fans?!

Yes stringer asks some dumb questions but a question concerning why our current on form striker is not in the team is completely logical and which most fans would ask NP themselves!

The funny thing is if NP hadnt reacted the way he did to a perfectly reasonable question then we wouldnt have people thinking the worse or putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5!

As much as he finds stringer an annoyance, does NP not realise that in effect he is talking with the fans?!

Yes stringer asks some dumb questions but a question concerning why our current on form striker is not in the team is completely logical and which most fans would ask NP themselves!

He answered every question that Stringer asked him! He said Wood had picked up a knock on his knee in training and he hoped he'd be back in time for the next game! What else is he supposed to say?!

I thought this was a new installment of the classic RPG where we all go round acting level headed and professional. Bethesda are missing a trick here

He answered every question that Stringer asked him! He said Wood had picked up a knock on his knee in training and he hoped he'd be back in time for the next game! What else is he supposed to say?!

Why do we have more than one thread on this subject then?? The issue was caused by the manner he answered it. I believe what he says I just think he is an arrogant ego maniac.

Please Note: I DO NOT want Pearson out.

Why do we have more than one thread on this subject then?? The issue was caused by the manner he answered it. I believe what he says I just think he is an arrogant ego maniac.

Please Note: I DO NOT want Pearson out.

Please, inform me in what 'manner' he answered the question. He answered every question he was asked. Are we just calling him a liar now?

It's these stupid childish fans on twitter, here something then nearly cry over it.

Then they will tweet Wood saying something like, "I hope these rumours are not true, we need you back"

"You are the best Chris, I really hope these fallout rumours are wrong"

Course they are wrong you idiots, stupid 15-17 year olds which need to grow up.

It's these stupid childish fans on twitter, here something then nearly cry over it.

Then they will tweet Wood saying something like, "I hope these rumours are not true, we need you back"

"You are the best Chris, I really hope these fallout rumours are wrong"

Course they are wrong you idiots, stupid 15-17 year olds which need to grow up.

"I love you Ledge, you're the best, need you back soon :wub:"

"I love you Ledge, you're the best, need you back soon :wub:"

I don't tweet him though.

Twitter is plastered in fans, sucking up to players, Konchesky especially last night, all these 15-17 year old's sucking up to him was embarrassing.

Same with Knockaert, about every flaming hour someone tweets him, I love you Anthony, Bonjour Anthony, Don't sell Knockaert.

People need to grow up, and stop sucking up to players.

Archived