Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Electronic advertising boards

I could put up with them in an afternoon game but at night they were way too bright and flashing. We was not even on TV tonight so why are we using them? Haven't seen them at other Championship grounds.

Play a game in the afternoon? What a silly thought!

I actually couldn't believe how bright and distracting they were! I would love to hear the views of players as to whether they find them distracting. I've been to prem grounds with them and never felt they were anything like as bright and in your face as ours.

It's a moderately bright light. The floodlights are quite bright too, perhaps we can complain about them.

If the flood lights were pitch level, flashing on and off, moving, and showing different colours every 5 seconds then yes... people would probably moan about them as well.

I really, really hate them, find it difficult to concentrate on the game. Would be alright if they just had them in front of two adjoining sides of the pitch, so that those who have a problem with them could move.

To be fair , the game was

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Atmosphere and the dross performance on it.

But boy can F.T moan

lol

They are clearly distracting to many people, so I'm sorry but people have every right to voice their concerns on it. People go to watch football not an advertising night club light show.

I hate them. Get rid. I'm prone to migraine and minor fitting and I was feeling sick by half time. I have written to the club to complain from a health perspective. Apart from which, I don't want to be sold shit all night, I want to concentrate on the match. It feels like the club sees the fans as cash cows and all we are there for is to buy, buy, buy. I'm a very unhappy bunny about the boards and if they stay, I'm off. And that will be a 45 year love affair over.

Don't know what you guys are going on about, I barely knew they were there.

Anyway I won't be going to many games the rest of the season, I am going to withdraw all my money out of my CAPITAL ONE account, goi to the club shop and buy 11 home strips due to there being an 80% of SALE SALE SALE SALE, book a flight away on AIR ASIA and start up a new team. Can't handle the pressures of being a Leicester fan anymore.

I actually couldn't believe how bright and distracting they were! I would love to hear the views of players as to whether they find them distracting. I've been to prem grounds with them and never felt they were anything like as bright and in your face as ours.

we've had them for 2 night games, bound to seem brighter

I think it depends where you sit, against Huddersfield i was high up in the centre of the East Stand and barely noticed them, last night I was in my usual seat low down in C2 and they were a real pain I couldn't make out at all what was happening down at the North Stand goal.

People all round me were talking about the advert boards being to bright and I fully agree.

One person commented if we are all talking about them the game must be poor!

For the cup game was in a seat further up the stand and they did not seem as Bright.

This morning my eyes are a bit saw maybe I need to relocate to a higher position.

These boards have got to have been on the wrong setting amazing how the officials can concentrate with them being so bright makes you wonder how a person who suffers from epilepsy o migraine can cope

Air Asia, Swift, Sbobet with it's bouncing yellow text, Pukka Pies and Air Asia the worst offenders. Far, far too bright and at times distracting.

They're a TV thing more than anything of course and I think we'd all accept them if they were in the background not disturbing us.

However, words like 'sickening' and 'disgusting' should not be used for the introduction of electronic advertising hoardings for god sake. What a pathetic overreaction.

I suspect (hope) it's teething problems and they will be modified as such in the future.

I should imagine it's teething problems.

I don't much like them, but they were nowhere near as distracting at Eastlands a couple of years back in the cup. In fact, I had to think hard about whether or not they even had them!

Think they just need dimming down a bit really, one thing I did like was the video they played before the game of classic goals etc, I thought that was edited well and actually worked really well.

You sound well too positive and reasonable to be a Leicester supporter Goose

Archived