Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Nail yer colours

Nail yer colours to the mast  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Where will City finish in the final shake-up?

• Top two
    • Play-offs and promotion
    • Play-offs, but not promotion
    • Outside play-offs

we've lost 3 on the bounce to opposition supposedly inferior to ourselves.

were allowed to be angry and upset. we arent robots!

I'd say play-offs comfortably but bottle it in the semi's.

Well, in terms of our league position and form, the Huddersfield game is largely irrelevent. I realise winning is a habit, but losing a cup game doesn't really matter in terms of our league aspirations.

That's what kept pissing me off about Stringer on the phone in after the match last night, he kept banging on that we'd lost 3 on the spin like we'd lost three LEAGUE games on the spin, which wasn't true. My old man said he had his tongue stuck firmly up Kermo's arse for 90 minutes as well. Anyone listen to the game? I hate that twat Stringer.

Well, in terms of our league position and form, the Huddersfield game is largely irrelevent. I realise winning is a habit, but losing a cup game doesn't really matter in terms of our league aspirations.

That's what kept pissing me off about Stringer on the phone in after the match last night, he kept banging on that we'd lost 3 on the spin like we'd lost three LEAGUE games on the spin, which wasn't true. My old man said he had his tongue stuck firmly up Kermo's arse for 90 minutes as well. Anyone listen to the game? I hate that twat Stringer.

The cup matters to me. Also the fact we were knocked out by a team we easily beat twice in the league. Again, I'm not a robot, I'm a human being blessed with emotions.

OK so it is only 2 league defeats on the bounce but both were against so called lesser teams and I'm allowed to be angry and upset over it.

I know football is full of ups and downs. Wouldnt surprise me if we were back in second place by the end of March.

Doesnt mean I should be indifferent each time we lose because the wins are never far away which is the same as being indifferent each time we win because the losses are never far away.

Col your poll is a bit shit.

Reason being that the playoffs are from 3rd to 6th now if you suggested that if City finished either 3rd or 4th in the playoffs then we will at least get to the playoff final if we finish 4th or 5th no promotion. :thumbup:

I've gone for play offs but not promotion. I predicted 6th because although I thought we had a decent first team I didn't think we were strong enough in depth. It's proving to be the case that our back up isn't quite good enough or at least different enough to pose problems for other teams. Add to that the fans current negativity and booing and I think losing in the play off final is the best we can hope for. This of course can all change, the fans might actually start to help instead of hinder and we could get a couple of players in on loan. We'll have to wait and see I guess

Guest bss9401

After last night some Cardiff fans will think they have blown it, Brighton and florist will think they are as good as in the play offs while Watford and dull will believe that they are going to be top 2. I will say we will lose in the play offs. I havn't seen enough for promotion and have thought play offs all season. Without Woods signing and goal spree we may well have been 8th by now.

After last night some Cardiff fans will think they have blown it, Brighton and florist will think they are as good as in the play offs while Watford and dull will believe that they are going to be top 2. I will say we will lose in the play offs. I havn't seen enough for promotion and have thought play offs all season. Without Woods signing and goal spree we may well have been 8th by now.

I really don't think that's true.

Archived