Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Blackpool Match Thread

I don't know, Knockaert and Dyer are decent options off the bench...

Just seeing Whitbread, Gallagher, Wellens and Vardy on it though makes me depressed.

Is Schlupp still at United?

Bert said St Ledger wasn't in the squad, but why?

Where is Waghorn?

:blink: I bet every team in this division would take Dyer, Knockaert and Gallagher (I know he's lightweight, but he can win a game with a moment of skill) on their bench.

Gallagher yes if your Bristol City.

No offence to Bristol City.

It will be interesting to see how having some decent competition up front will affect the team. I'd start Nugent and Wood, and expect them to play like they're trying to avoid losing their place in the team to Kane, who I'd bring on for the last half an hour.

It is a shite pitch, so we'll probably be forced to play more direct than usual. Maybe bringing Kane on for Nugent towards the end of the match will be effective.

It's a real shame James is injured, and that Schlupp isn't available - Konch struggled in the reverse fixture at full back, while Jeff impressed.

I really don't rate Paul Ince as a manager, but this is his first home match since being appointed, so anybody's guess as to how well Blackpool will perform.

Have you seen the starting X1?

Well, if nothing else it's more exciting than benching Kane and carrying on doing the same thing that has seen us fall short in past couple of games.

Really hope the changes are rewarded with the result.

Our workrate & performance levels will need to be at our absolute best to enable our class to show.

RDL won't be getting forward much if Ince is playing so... Oh C'MON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Gallagher yes if your Bristol City.

No offence to Bristol City.

Have a day off from talking utter guff. Whilst he doesn't deserve to be starting and does have his flaws, he offers something coming off the bench and could easily win a game with one swing of his right foot in a tight game.

St Ledgers going out on loan so I've heard prob Palace. Crazy if true.

Pearson's loan stipulations have always been to bottom clubs

Someone's pulling your leg, no way would anyone go to a direct rival, no matter how mid-table bang average a player they are

St Ledgers going out on loan so I've heard prob Palace. Crazy if true.

They have the beast of Damien Delaney,

Have a day off from talking utter guff. Whilst he doesn't deserve to be starting and does have his flaws, he offers something coming off the bench and could easily win a game with one swing of his right foot in a tight game.

People wanting Gallagher to start in the Pre Match thread, shows how much shit we have on the wings. Knockaert and Dyer fair enough, but Wellens, Gallagher, Vardy and Whitbread, what they have done this season, apart from being average?

I'm sorry but this just proves how weak our back up is, feel sorry for four of the youngsters as well, Taft, Dodoo, Panayiotou and Hopper have been talked up a lot, Panayiotou scored on his debut, Dodoo travelled with the squad this season, Hopper just come back off loan, why don't we put one of these on the bench?

Archived