Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Leicester 3-0 Blackburn - Post Match Thread

A multi-camera feed of the game would give people a better indication of just how good the save was as that video does not do it justice.

He was going one way, the deflection meant he had to react super-fast, and not only did he keep it out, he managed to get it over the bar.

The main "quality" newspapers all led with how great the save was in their match reports which suggests neutrals journalists were pretty amazed by it too.

Totally agree from directly behind it looked a fantastic save to me :thumbup:

I'm not sure.. I'd have to see it again a few times, but I THINK Kasper could have even caught the shot?

I would suggest anyone thinking that either a) was not sat behind the goal with a clear view of exactly what was going on, b) not there, c) asleep, d) too busy talking about the need for a DM.

It was a fantastic save, he took several steps the the left on the first shot and had to react very quickly to go the other way. The way wasn't close enough to get a full hand on, let alone catch the bloody thing.

I would suggest anyone thinking that either a) was not sat behind the goal with a clear view of exactly what was going on, b) not there, c) asleep, d) too busy talking about the need for a DM.

It was a fantastic save, he took several steps the the left on the first shot and had to react very quickly to go the other way. The way wasn't close enough to get a full hand on, let alone catch the bloody thing.

Spot on I had a great view of it from where I stand, the whole momentum of his body was moving to the left to cover the direction of the original shot but he some how managed to twist his body the opposite way as quickly as the ball changed direction from the deflection. It was an outstanding save probably one of the best I have ever witnessed live taking into account his lightening fast reactions.

Totally Babs, my son and I and loads around us spontaneously rose to our feet and then looked at each other as if to say did he just do that? Viewing from behind it was truly world class.

I would suggest that that represents (yet-another) arrogant post by a bloke who believes he is always right...

:thumbup:

lol

I would suggest that that represents (yet-another) arrogant post by a bloke who believes he is always right...

:thumbup:

lol

On this occasion, again I am correct. I was sat behind it, he had as much chance of catching that as you have of me ever agreeing with you.

Archived