Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Leicester 3-0 Blackburn - Post Match Thread

Convincing win as it should have been. They're an average side and it was a good way to get the confidence and the GD back up again.

According to the commentators on 5 Live Xtra, Drinkwater ran the midfield, Marshall was on good form and De Laet gave one of the best full-back performances of the season.

Now can we get the season back on track and enough of the bloody whingeing.

Congratulations, the right reaction after two silly losses and a draw that could've been a win.

Kane fits right in and should complement Nugent and Wood well enough. I think we have a really neat attacking force now.

Hopefully, Waghorn and Vardy will be able to chip a few more goals in as we approach the critical stage.

I'm happy with our depth in squad. If at all, I'd look out for one more midfielder on loan, possibly a winger.

Apart from that, we're set for the last 13 games this season. 39 points to play for.

Let's do this and give the other teams around us a good run for their money and chase that second spot.

Superb win, i've lost £20 betting against us but don't give one iota of shit. This is the result and performance we needed to wake everyone up a bit. Marshall sounded dangerous, especially first half with some excellent crosses, set pieces and passing. Nice to see Kane get a goal, once Nugent is back we'll have 3 dependable strikers. Kingy at last has broken his drought, he's come in for dogs abuse for a few months but that will do him the world of good. Plenty of positives, another clean sheet and +3 on an already superior goal difference. Game on me ducks.

Archived