Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Leeds Post Match Moaning

Second is gone, barring a Reading style run, which is very disappointing indeed considering where we were at the start of February.

The target now has to be to secure not only a play-off place, but third or fourth. With our away form; I really do not want to see us going to a packed KC Stadium, Selhurst Park or Vicarage Road needing a result.

Try to secure a draw in the first away leg and then have a right go at the opposition, whoever it is, in front of 30,000 under floodlights at the KP. It has to be an easier passage to Wembley.

However if we are to do that, we'll need to finish in the higher echelons of the play-offs and that will take much rolling up of sleeves.

It's games like tonight that have made me stop going down so much this season.

It was dour and I can't recollect us getting off more than a few shots all game.

On this evenings performance, If Harry Kane is any better than Waggy then I haven't been watching football for years.

And Dyer coming on at left back? What's that all about?

Finally, Keane is a class above.. I think he'll play regularly for Man Utd in the future.

Konchesky injured and as for Schlupp, well...

Whitbread can play as LB, but Pearson rates Dyer more (or at least you could get that impression).

4 points clear i po with a game in hand. That late equaliser could well be a turning point. win the game in hand we go 7 points clear. we are ok, no need to panic yet.

Trouble is the game in hand is at Cardiff. :/

On the bright side, they seem to be finding wins rather harder to come by of late with defeats against Middlesbrough and Brighton, and two points dropped against Derby tonight.

A blip may be beginning to kick in for them with any luck so we could be going there at the right time. A win there could be a real, and much needed, confidence boost.

Konchesky injured and as for Schlupp, well...

Whitbread can play as LB, but Pearson rates Dyer more (or at least you could get that impression).

I think its more that Dyer is more attacking and we wanted to win the game.

I think its more that Dyer is more attacking and we wanted to win the game.

I know Dyer came on before Leeds opened the score, but still... Dyer as a LB?

And at 1-0 down with 90 seconds to go we were desperate to grab at least a point.

Tactics backfired somewhat.

Guest ttfn

The last six results have been absolutely fvcking dreadful.

Peterborough (A) 1-2

Charlton (H) 1-2

Blackpool (A) 0-0

Blackburn (H) 3-0

Ipswich (A) 0-1

Leeds (H) 1-1

Barnsley and Bristol City would ashamed of that run of results.

We've been fortunate enough to play six shit teams in a row and have taken five points. This is as bad as the shit we were served up over Christmas and new year 14 months ago, only this time there's more at stake.

We've got what we deserved over the past six games too, the performances I've seen have been dire.

Trouble is the game in hand is at Cardiff. :/

On the bright side, they seem to be finding wins rather harder to come by of late with defeats against Middlesbrough and Brighton, and two points dropped against Derby tonight.

A blip may be beginning to kick in for them with any luck so we could be going there at the right time. A win there could be a real, and much needed, confidence boost.

We will be alright come may. We play better against sides like Cardiff, Leeds had a game plan tonight and it nearly worked fortunately we got a bit lucky.

Dyer at lb, an extra attacking option down one side overlapping with the lm. He seemed to bomb on and make a few half chances,, don't see what the issue is. On another day such a gamble might have seen us win the game. Chill out guys, were ok. Any points on ne board are good at the minute and I truly think we will step it up again for their 6 pointers.

Coyb!

I know Dyer came on before Leeds opened the score, but still... Dyer as a LB?

And at 1-0 down with 90 seconds to go we were desperate to grab at least a point.

Tactics backfired somewhat.

Didn't we grab a point....

normally i can stay positive about LCFC and Pearson, but we have glaring weaknesses, and any team that comes in with any plan other than to take the game to us can all to easily take points off us, normally all 3. only hope we have of getting promoted is if we do make the playoffs, and play teams which will actually try and play football against us, which may still happen.

What a child Pearson has just come across as in the post match interview. Really awful. Have a word with yourself Nigel you sounded utterly pathetic in that interview.

Totally embarassing - the man needs to seriously get over himself and have some humility....

Archived