Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Sheffield Wednesday 0-1 loss Post match

Deary me.

Blip goes into a poor run, goes into a terrible run goes into a nosedive.

The changes (signing of Kane and changing formation to suit the opposition) just haven't worked.

All joy has gone, the fast unstoppable attacking football been replaced by nervousness

We'll see if The Sun are worth wiping your arse on or not, when NP collects his P45 tonight/tomorrow then?

Just couldn't score when we were on top... No excuse with regards to the result as that was down to us just not being good enough - but the ref was awful and heavily favoured them with stopping the match, bookings etc.

Don't think the Thai's £100m of debt in our name could buy us a win at the minute.

Positives: No one else around us won apart from the ****ing trees

Negatives: Failed to capitalise again!

Conclusion: Every team around us is in exactly the same kind of form and it will go down to the last day of the season.

I don't think anyone is in as bad a slump as us.

Inept.

And the worst thing is Sheffield Wednesday were no better, they offered nothing, they were slow cumbersome throughout the whole team and we've just lost against them?

Chris Wood just put in the worst striker performance I can remember since Mark de Vries. I don't think we had a shot on target until the 94th minute. It didnt even look like he cared, after every header he lost, every foul he gave away, every miss control every pass to their player, that was hopeless. Of course he wasn't alone, the whole team showed nothing from start to finish.

It's time to stop making excuses, were going in one direction and unless something is changed they'll be no playoffs.

The table doesn't lie plus we have a lot of these around us to play which IF we win will put us right back in their.

we're still to play Palace, Cardiff, Watford, Forest, Brighton etc... so the positive is... IF we can win those we'll be fine... of course with current performance levels not being anywhere near what they were, actually winning them is a whole different matter.

On this forum we are obviously divided on Pearson at the moment. Which even if does nothing but provide heated arguments, its never a good sign is it. Surely the owners are going to see that our chances each week are slipping away.

I think hes a gonner unfortunately

Archived