Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Sheffield Wednesday 0-1 loss Post match

Load of rubbish. Never seen such a clueless performance thought Tuesday was bad but this was abysmal. Awful.

No movement. Strikers never in the game and two wingers who don't run or contribute barely any thing.

Worst home display this season.

Don't want NP to go but he's not helping himself

Inept.

And the worst thing is Sheffield Wednesday were no better, they offered nothing, they were slow cumbersome throughout the whole team and we've just lost against them?

Chris Wood just put in the worst striker performance I can remember since Mark de Vries. I don't think we had a shot on target until the 94th minute. It didnt even look like he cared, after every header he lost, every foul he gave away, every miss control every pass to their player, that was hopeless. Of course he wasn't alone, the whole team showed nothing from start to finish.

It's time to stop making excuses, were going in one direction and unless something is changed they'll be no playoffs.

I get what your saying but correct me if I'm wrong the manager does want us to play well individually and as a team , he doesn't set us up to lose. I get at times he seems ignorant but today aswell as the last few, everything that has been suggested on here , all the players that are apparently 'the answer' have been tried, so there is no excuse.

The players are letting the manager and us down not the manager himself.

It's hard to understand quite why our performances have declined quite so much. Does it simply suggest that too many of the players don't have sufficient strength of character?

It's hard to understand quite why our performances have declined quite so much. Does it simply suggest that too many of the players don't have sufficient strength of character?

Not a huge Pearson fan,but really don't think we should get rid until the end of the season IF we fail to go up,as I believe that's what his job description was at the start of the season.

Never understood the Pearson love.

Last 7 games is not good enough,player or manager,about the worst in the league .

Yes he has got us to 2nd but its that 46th game and beyond that counts and you never know we could win the last 10!

En of season decision for me,and I will support manager,players until then.

By this do u mean players not helping him?

You can blame the players all you want but it was the managers garbage tactics of kicking it to the big man, bypassing the midfield that let us down. I'm a fan of NP but he's changed the team into a negative, direct side who create **** all.

We're a side that heavily relies on confidence and that confidence seems to have left us since the Huddersfield game! It's a natural sign of a young side and unfortunately we lack the experience to get out of it!

The amount of work that Nigel has had to do this season runs deeper than just picking a starting 11 for a Saturday afternoon. And I don't think the players would react well to NP being sacked either.

Left early today because it was clear we weren't gonna score and didn't want to listen to the fookin Wednesday fans rejoicing.

God knows how players like Chris Wood can be made to look so shite like this. He looked a shadow of the player that joined us from Millwall.

Harry Kane played completely out of position BUT looks pretty pants to me anyway. The header he missed mid way through the second half would have been buried by any half decent player.

Nugent looks frustrated. Knocky looked every bit a French League second division player.

Only Keane and Wes stood out as having good games and DeLaet was possibly our best player.

Worrying....

I'm sure the happy clappers will look at the positives. Personally, I could see none today.

Left early today because it was clear we weren't gonna score and didn't want to listen to the fookin Wednesday fans rejoicing.

God knows how players like Chris Wood can be made to look so shite like this. He looked a shadow of the player that joined us from Millwall.

Harry Kane played completely out of position BUT looks pretty pants to me anyway. The header he missed mid way through the second half would have been buried by any half decent player.

Nugent looks frustrated. Knocky looked every bit a French League second division player.

Only Keane and Wes stood out as having good games and DeLaet was possibly our best player.

Worrying....

I'm sure the happy clappers will look at the positives. Personally, I could see none today.

You're not a true fan :ph34r:

How was Schlupp?

Another disgusting performance which really makes me wonder why the hell thousands of people still travel from far and wide to participate in watching this circus unveil. The big games are fixed for geopolitical / financial motives and the smaller games are just played out by a bunch of greedy talentless to55ers who pick up their hyper inflated wages regardless of personal performance. And you people swear, curse, tantrum, sulk, strop and moan when things go wrong? Get a grip.

Just got back, bit late because I had to do late Mothers Day card shopping.

No words for that performance today, boring, clueless, woeful. We didn't look like scoring today at all, and basically all players were rubbish.

Marking for the goal was atrocious letting the cross come in was bad enough, but Wickham was left completely unmarked, De Laet's positioning was shocking. The midfield was yet again a massive problem, if anybody thought Drinkwater was good today needs their head testing, he is rubbish and overrated, he slows the play down too often, has too many touches on the ball, then that let the Sheffield Wednesday defence and midfield to get behind the ball, then it just made it harder for us to unlock something, it was all Drinkwater's fault, he did it a lot. Moving onto Harry Kane, he was yet again useless and yet again proved he is not a winger, if I see him on the wing again I will go mad. Nugent seemed very frustrated, tried and tried to no prevail, while Chris Wood, yes the guy who is meant to be amazing, unfortunately was shocking, most of the game you wouldn't even knew he was on the pitch, he did nothing literally nothing.

Only good thing about this afternoon, was getting to see Sean St Ledger come on.

Absolutely rubbish, we have a serious problem, at this rate we won't be in the play-offs.

Horrible game, against the team I hate the most... Kane is not a winger, this needs to change and our midfield isn't strong enough. Drinkwater and King play sidewards too much. Nugent looked off form, and everybody seemed to lack confidence.

Needs sorting out before we drop out the play offs. We can only thank God that Watford, Boro and Brighton all lost.

Archived