Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks

Waghorn good enough? I think not.

2 minutes left to play, why on earth would you stand in an offside position for 20 seconds and give away a freekick from which cardiff eventually score from.

Absolute moron, probably the worst footballing brain we have in the squad.

Don't blame them, they're just crap. Blame Nigel for continuing to bring them on all the ****ing time even though the same thing happens again and again. We must have dropped about 12 points in the few minutes after Waghorn has come on this season. STOP BRINGING HIM ON NIGEL YOU STUPID ****ING TWAT.

Don't blame them, they're just crap. Blame Nigel for continuing to bring them on all the ****ing time even though the same thing happens again and again. We must have dropped about 12 points in the few minutes after Waghorn has come on this season. STOP BRINGING HIM ON NIGEL YOU STUPID ****ING TWAT.

He's got two assists in his last 15 minutes of football off the bench.

2 minutes left to play, why on earth would you stand in an offside position for 20 seconds and give away a freekick from which cardiff eventually score from.

Absolute moron, probably the worst footballing brain we have in the squad.

Did you go to the game? Just a question in general because if you did you would of seen he wasn't in a offside position.

Was waggy shit when we signed him a few years back and everyone on here sung his name?!

He's the same player, except he's no longer the main man. Playing ten minutes a game isn't helping. Play him or get rid.

Bloody hell, we love a scapegoat on here don't we?

We played the leaders off the park for 93 minutes and they got lucky with the last kick of the game.

The end.

Was waggy shit when we signed him a few years back and everyone on here sung his name?!

He's the same player, except he's no longer the main man. Playing ten minutes a game isn't helping. Play him or get rid.

2nd option,and he wasn't cheap either.Shame.

Is this the player, who got an assist against Leeds in the dying minutes?

In my opinion after seeing the goal, there is no point blaming Waghorn, or Vardy, I don't rate Vardy but too blame him is utterly ridiculous, they took one touch and crossed it in quickly, what do you expect, even Usain Bolt wouldn't of got close to that Cardiff player, he crossed it in so quick. The defence though in the box, could of done a lot better, there were enough bodies in the box to clear that ball.

Waghorn never came back to us the same player we loaned, good touch, and can hold the ball up, but his standards have dropped for whatever reason, and is no longer good enough, and onto vardy, I can't be arsed to comment except playing 3 divisions above his capabilities.

Have to agree, Pearson comes across as tactically inept sometimes

Really?? Because I thought against the run away league leaders he changed things up and got his tactics spot on tonight. Only a last minute leveller stopped us getting a well eared 3 points, anyway onward and upwards

i've some sympathy with that remark. It is no good putting people on for 10 or 15 minutes. The risks far outweigh the advantages unless there's a particular tactical reason or someone is injured. The time wasting element is just naive.

Players take time to adjust to the pace of any game. They are seriously vulnerable to a mistake during that time and opponents know they are. And it's even worse when they're in unfamiliar territory facing unfamiliar situations and making unfamiliar decisions.

Schlupp's been one who's had so much of that shit...and never really done any good. Yet in most of his full games he's been fine. Psychologically we're mugs.

Archived