Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

best chant

Whats the best chants you have heard from our fans. This year i liked the jimmy saville one v leeds.

He shagged all your kids

he shagged all your kids

hes jimmy saville and he shagged all your kids.

Peterboro.... My garden shed

last year

chelsea (petra cech) its football not rugby

brighton... Sh1t on your bellend

so your favs are?

Whats the best chants you have heard from our fans. This year i liked the jimmy saville one v leeds.

He shagged all your kids

he shagged all your kids

Peterboro.... My garden shed

last year

chelsea (petra cech) its football not rugby

brighton... Sh1t on your bellend

so your favs are?

I thought that was the Leeds fans and I was pretty disgusted by it to be honest!

ok so we've got pedophilia, serious injury and homophobia, I think my favourite chant is "I hope your children die, I hope your children die, we're the kings of banter, I hope your children die"!

so is the garden shed one okay, or is that nasty to people who cant afford a big house?

Dont remember the kids one, remind me who that was against

I felt bad for laughing but the Dave Jones ones made me laugh. Other than that, I remember laughing at 'Do you work a B & Q' to Blackpool. Though I'm sure I've heard that before.

The Chris Wood one was good before we started singing it too quickly (so for about 5 minutes).

To be honest, there haven't been that many decent memorable ones in the games I've been to this season. :/ Shame really.

I liked "you only win when it's snowing" against Ipswich.

we've still got prostitutes is good too.

that was a couple of seasons though.

My favourite chant- Hull at home,I cant' describe the tune but we were giving it a right goingover @ 'two nil leicester in your cup final'

then we broke on the counter in the last minute for nuge to seal his hattrick. Its just a shame weve adopted it for some crap games where it's blantantly not even a derby nor a rivalry yet we insist on singing it.

At the time it shut them up.

Special mentiob to, @10 years ago' v leeds last week lol

Your definition of "best" differs significantly from mine.

ok so we've got pedophilia, serious injury and homophobia, I think my favourite chant is "I hope your children die, I hope your children die, we're the kings of banter, I hope your children die"!

When You're Smiling

Bring on the Sunderland and Arsenal

Iwan is a Welshman

Oh... and anything that isn't to the tune of Sloop John ****ing B and people think is "well good banter".

some people really try too hard to be funny and witty on this forum

"Come on a skateboard" and "Jingle Bells" to name a couple. "Leicester, Leicester, Leicesterrrrrrrr, Leicester" is my all time classic though. Love it when that one's going loud.

And who the hell is John Sloop B? Stupid name.

The season we got to the premier league in the little era, getting loads of crap v Arsenal about us going down. Then went 2-1 up and sang were shit are we're beating you' away at Barnsley a few years ago when they finally sang a song. We replied with 'We can't understand, we can't understand you're from Yorkshire we can't understand'

Gary Flicroft does your misses know your here

He shagged all your kids

he shagged all your kids

How Saville's hundreds of alleged victims would have laughed if they had been there, eh?!

Maybe one of them was?

If one of your friends or family members suffers some terrible torment, maybe we could ask them to come up with an amusing chant?

To be fair, the Leeds fans did come up with the wittiest chant I've heard this season, when it was announced that the lights had failed in the away concourse: "We're Leeds United, we glow in the dark!" An example of spontaneous wit that is rare in football grounds these days.

Not in the same class, but I do hope we draw York City in the cup some time soon: "He gets the ball, he scores a goal, Andy, Andy King! There's only two Kings in Leicester, two Kings in Leicester....He gets the throne, he kills his nephews, Richard, Richard King!" Oh, well, I amuse myself, if nobody else....

The season we got to the premier league in the little era, getting loads of crap v Arsenal about us going down. Then went 2-1 up and sang were shit are we're beating you' away at Barnsley a few years ago when they finally sang a song. We replied with 'We can't understand, we can't understand you're from Yorkshire we can't understand'

Gary Flicroft does your misses know your here

lol. Went uni with a lad from Manchester and he's got a great story about seeing Gary Flitcroft and Matt Jansen pissed out their faces in a nightclub. Gary likes birds.

"Come on a skateboard" and "Jingle Bells" to name a couple. "Leicester, Leicester, Leicesterrrrrrrr, Leicester" is my all time classic though. Love it when that one's going loud.

And who the hell is John Sloop B? Stupid name.

Did the song used for almost every chant now. "I wanna go hooooooooome, this is a shithole, I wana go home".

Also, I thought Thailand 1-0 Malaysia was pretty good on Tuesday

Archived