Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

International Break

What do you think this will do to our players, manager and, arguably, our owners? The players will get a rest and could get better or even worse. The manager will have time on the training ground to try and sort them out. Or the owners could see it as the opportunity to sack Pearson and let a new man get to know the players.

What do you think this will do to our players, manager and, arguably, our owners? The players will get a rest and could get better or even worse. The manager will have time on the training ground to try and sort them out. Or the owners could see it as the opportunity to sack Pearson and let a new man get to know the players.

This is what I was thinking. They may see this as a chance to change things around. I just hope that they see this as one more chance for Pearson to prove himself to them that he can end this season on a high, in the top 6 and with a good push at the playoffs.

One thing that desperately needs sorting is defending from set pieces, give far too many chances away and have been punished again today.

Got to agree with you there.

That second goal was horrible, he was basically free.

Nutting the bartender after refusing to pay €20 for a pint of Stella.

He will have sexy time with the bartender, but she will class it as rape.

lol I feel bad that I wanted to rep this

The banter king is back bitches, yeahhhhhhhhhhh

ba6c703c103bae52d2151889bbb87767.gif

He will have sexy time with the bartender, but she will class it as rape.

The banter king is back bitches, yeahhhhhhhhhhh

ba6c703c103bae52d2151889bbb87767.gif

I said I wanted to, it doesn't count if I didn't.

Like a disallowed goal or a long ranger that hits the bar.

I really hope they all get upgraded to 1st Class and are going to 7* luxury because they all deserve it so much, after all it is a results based business. I seriously say fvck off and I'd have the spoilt bastards running up and down hills at Bradgate Park like Jock did :P

This break is just what we needed.

It gives us a chance to get injured players back.

It gives us time to work on basic defending.

It means I can look forward to the weekend.

On a side note - if NP is to get the sack this season, it will be during the next 2 weeks.

Some will be on International duty so the team pissing off on a team building exercise is a waste of time you cant teach players if there not there.

Archived