Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eddylcfc

How about...

Nugent needs to be dropped! He's garbage and overpaid for a 4/10 player every week! Knockeart just behind Wood is the answer!

Nugent was awesome until feb, just like a lot of our players he has gone off form... Hope this international break is going to get us back on track...

Nugent needs to be dropped! He's garbage and overpaid for a 4/10 player every week! Knockeart just behind Wood is the answer!

Oh wow. Nugent is our top scorer, and works a lot harder than anyone else. Everyone in the team are getting 4/10 cause we have been knocked off the boil and lost form. Hopefully we'll bounce back.

Nugent was awesome until feb, just like a lot of our players he has gone off form... Hope this international break is going to get us back on track...

He scored goals for a while but his game wasn't great . That's ok until the goals dry up , hence,

He's doesn't want it , he's here for money . Couldn't tackle a weetabix and lightweight to the max . It's a tough league for men !!! He's a boy !

Been saying we should play 3-5-2 for a while now. Suits our players better.

Kasper

SSL

Morgan

Keane

RDL

Schlupp

Drinky

King

Knocky

Nugent

Kane

That'll do for me.

Yep, 2 players sitting in midfield with 1 supporting the strikers (not other way round). I'd have Wood in for Kane too. Poss Matty James in for Kingy who might be a bit lost playing that deep.

Why?

Sent in a great cross for the Wales winner.

Sort of cross our strikers would love.

He shouldn't play on the wing, in all seriousness, but from what I saw he looked comfortable on the ball and was moving around well, opposite to how he's been with us lately.

3 at the back would work for us. 3 mobile centre backs good with posession (SSL, Morgan and Keane), attacking wing backs (RDL and Schlupp), and creative midfielders that are wasted as wingers (Knockaert and Marshall) and then keep 2 up top (Wood/Waghorn and Nugent/Kane/Vardy). Pearson has used it before like last season at Palace, wish he would do it again.

That was more of a 5-3-2 to be honest and it was more down to the fact we had a bit of an injury crisis.

But fair play, it did work. I can see people's logic in this big time, but I can't see him trying it to be honest.

Archived