Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Game Day!

Come on, time to forget the previous 8 games and concentrate on the next 8. Starting today whatever your opinions of Nige and other individual players, let it go for a while and concentrate on creating a positive atmosphere.

We are still well in the hunt for the play offs, we have a fully fit squad most of whom have had 2 weeks off. Lets get behind the lads and enjoy the rest of the season!!

Eeeeee-I-e-I-e-I-o.....

Come on, time to forget the previous 8 games and concentrate on the next 8. Starting today whatever your opinions of Nige and other individual players, let it go for a while and concentrate on creating a positive atmosphere.

We are still well in the hunt for the play offs, we have a fully fit squad most of whom have had 2 weeks off. Lets get behind the lads and enjoy the rest of the season!!

Eeeeee-I-e-I-e-I-o.....

Todays game is massive!

We have to win if we are to have any chance of promotion, c'mon city!!

don't let me down leicester. my missus is here from norway so i am bringing her tonight, i have been telling her about the "barcelona" style football we play and the "bernabeau" style atmosphere at the KP. she may well be dissappointed! which in fairness is something she is getting used to being with me.

i dissappointed her for 2 whole minutes last night. new personal best!

After that derby performance I worry.

I don't blame you. I'm just glad we have a game. Hate the international break! Although maybe this time it may have helped us out (tonight will show us if that's the case)

Usually before the international breaks we are in decent form and it stops our momentum

don't let me down leicester. my missus is here from norway so i am bringing her tonight, i have been telling her about the "barcelona" style football we play and the "bernabeau" style atmosphere at the KP. she may well be dissappointed! which in fairness is something she is getting used to being with me.

i dissappointed her for 2 whole minutes last night. new personal best!

2 minutes! You're my hero!

Surely the biggest game in Pearson's managerial career?

Having had two weeks to prepare, to get fit and to 'gel', losing tonight is not even an option.

If we play tonight like we played against Direby, Pearson has lost my support.

I'm expecting a good win and to see the team looking like it did a couple of months ago.

If we play tonight like we played against Direby, Pearson has lost my support.

i was under the impression he had already mate lol

Could very well be the biggest in a very long time and might be the final nail in the coffin if we lose although I still think he's here at least until the end of the season

wins change minds , always have . i'll talk my shit and moan like a bitch on here as its my right . but their right when they put on a blue and white shirt and picked by OUR manager and walk on OUR hallowed turf is to back them with 100% support ! that I guarantee we should all give every game ! tonight would be nice if we raised it a tadge to 110% . I've got the fat lady well and truly locked in my cellar ! gaffer tape round her chops the bitch !

wins change minds , always have . i'll talk my shit and moan like a bitch on here as its my right . but their right when they put on a blue and white shirt and picked by OUR manager and walk on OUR hallowed turf is to back them with 100% support ! that I guarantee we should all give every game ! tonight would be nice if we raised it a tadge to 110% . I've got the fat lady well and truly locked in my cellar ! gaffer tape round her chops the bitch !

some cracking clichès in there mate lol

Totally agree, let's do our bit and hopefully it transfers onto the players. Can see it being a bit of a nervy atmosphere tonight though

Win back to back games and I will be more content!

Win one, lose one, draw one is not going to get us promotion we have to go on another winning run it is vital if we want to make the playoffs let alone automatic promotion which is a pipe dream now NFP.

Archived