Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Game Day!

Millwall to win - 4.75/1.

Millwall or Draw - 1.25/1.

Millwall (Draw No Bet) - 3/1.

1 question, Why do the bookies still think we are good and offer great odds on the opposition to beat us?

I'm not complaning, I've profitted quite well out of it recently, but you'd think the bookies would realise by now.

I just hope that NP has got their heads right and picks the right personnel in midfield. That will be key for me.

A whole lot of individuals have lost form and confidence. If he doesn't get them thinking positively and confidently - and doesn't pick the players who do believe in themselves - we'll struggle. Hopefully, the break will have allowed the mindset to be changed.

I think an over-dependence on Danny Drinkwater may have been crucial in causing this slump. The improvement earlier in the season, compared with last season, had a lot to do with us moving the ball quickly and accurately in midfield and using width to pull opposing teams around. DD was key to that improvement, but seems to have lost some sharpness in recent weeks, allowing opponents to close us down, prevent us creating anything and frustrate us...with an ensuing collapse in confidence.

If DD plays, I hope he's recovered from his fatigue or loss of confidence or whatever caused him to lose form a bit. I'm not picking on him, as he's been great over the season and other players have lost form - but his recent decline has been pivotal, I think.

Come on! It's Forest v Brighton tomorrow, so at least one of them is going to drop points (probably Brighton on form). Win tonight and away at Barnsley, and Brighton will be feeling the pressure when we go down there...and we'd have some confidence again.

Btw: Just looked at the respective run-ins and Palace have a ridiculously easy one on paper - wouldn't surprise me if they snatch 2nd place.

Please though, let's not let our nervousness and uncertainty be shown tonight in the stands. It will reflect on the players and the performance. All too often in what some regard as a must win game our fans have been virtually silent and we've gone on to get a poor result. If we turn up tonight expecting to be entertained from the off and the players to get us going rather than us get them going I fear the worst. We know how loud our fans can be, the 8k v Middlesborough proved that. All of us need to get behind the team and make some noise tonight. If we do this I believe we'll end up going home very happy (and pissed)

Is time to leave and doubts or criticism behind. Match day and I'm bang up for it, total support for team and manager has to begin right now no matter what are thoughts on personel or tactics.

come on Leicester and now m off t the pub

Remember sing your hearts out and give full support for 90 minutes, leave any other thoughts till after the game.

http://www.kickoff.co.uk/4209/leicester-v-millwall-foxes-to-come-out-fighting/?

Here's a bookies prediction for tonight's game.

The most telling piece of information for me is in the final lines. It says Leicester should overcome Millwall providing Millwall don't take a 1-0 lead. Why are Leicester so poor this season in coming back from adversity? Previously this was a strength of Pearson's side. If we conceded at home, it was just a case of being patient and waiting for the equaliser and maybe the winner. Not so this season.

So...fingers crossed for the first goal!

I was really looking forward to this after a break from football.

Really hoping the trip to portugal has done us some good and we put 4 or 5 past them.

However i have now got to head east to norfolk and am missing the game.

Not sure i will even find a pub to watch it in.

So to all those going if you can do a version of. If your listening on the radio your a ****. I'd feel very special. Thanks.

I was really looking forward to this after a break from football.

Really hoping the trip to portugal has done us some good and we put 4 or 5 past them.

However i have now got to head east to norfolk and am missing the game.

Not sure i will even find a pub to watch it in.

So to all those going if you can do a version of. If your listening on the radio your a ****. I'd feel very special. Thanks.

I would like to help but as I sit in the West Stand and dislike making an exhibition of myself, I won't be singing this too you on my own!

3-0 to the Millwall, 3-0 to the Millwall, 3-0.

Pearson gets a bag of sandwiches thrown at him, Top discusses Pearson's future all through the night, by 10am Saturday morning Pearson get's sacked, and Rob Dorsett will be on the case live on SSN. Pearson leaves in his car at approximately at 10.15am, carrying an Easter Egg and a bag of sandwiches.

Cliff Ginetta gets his usual face time, as he is interviewed on SSN, while by midday we see the arrival of Roberto Di Matteo, the fair few fans waiting outside the ground get excited and start chanting "There's only one Di Matteo", two hours later the new manager exits the doors holding up a Leicester scarf, only to peel off his Di Matteo mask and reveal himself as Craig "second spell" Levein.

Happy Easter :)

Surely the biggest game in Pearson's managerial career?

Having had two weeks to prepare, to get fit and to 'gel', losing tonight is not even an option.

If we play tonight like we played against Direby, Pearson has lost my support.

I'm expecting a good win and to see the team looking like it did a couple of months ago.

I'd have thought the two PO semi-finals against Cardiff, last day of the season with Carlisle, last day of the season with Southampton and possibly Leeds at home would all easily top this.

There's a bit too much being made of this game IMO, we will be in a tough situation if we don't win today but it's far from irretrievable. I understand where you're coming from, today is important but I don't think he'll be sacked if we don't win today, although he will be on the edge.

3-0 to the Millwall, 3-0 to the Millwall, 3-0.

Pearson gets a bag of sandwiches thrown at him, Top discusses Pearson's future all through the night, by 10am Saturday morning Pearson get's sacked, and Rob Dorsett will be on the case live on SSN. Pearson leaves in his car at approximately at 10.15am, carrying an Easter Egg and a bag of sandwiches.

Cliff Ginetta gets his usual face time, as he is interviewed on SSN, while by midday we see the arrival of Roberto Di Matteo, the fair few fans waiting outside the ground get excited and start chanting "There's only one Di Matteo", two hours later the new manager exits the doors holding up a Leicester scarf, only to peel off his Di Matteo mask and reveal himself as Craig "second spell" Levein.

Happy Easter :)

Great to see people actually wanting us to lose so Pearson gets sacked. :D

We need a confidence builder.

We looked good earlier in the season, there's enough talent in the team to beat most sides in the Championship. Lately the belief seems to be missing and passing ends up replaced by hoofing and hoping. Try that against Millwall and they'll love it. If we can play patient football and scrape a 1-0 win I'll be happy - might give the players abit of impetus to take into the next game.

Agree with Harry. This isn't his biggest game by any stretch. I think people are saying it is as they're getting carried away with the fact it's a massive day on the piss

Rubbish, its a must win... what ever happens today will more than likely define the next 7 games.

Archived