Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricky Hill

Peter Schmeichel

The man himself has said on Twitter that he's looking to get into management 'this summer'. Could the King Power be his destination?

He attends a lot of games to watch Kasper. Just an idea, I'm probably putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5, but stranger things have happened.

Look at it this way, Schmeichel won't walk in to a top job will he? He's clearly got contacts here and knows the owners, who will be making contingency plans if we don't make the play offs.

Pearson is walking a tightrope, if we don't make the play offs, he's gone.

Who knows what might happen if we fail to make the play offs?? Although the Thais would be more likely to bring in somebody experienced like Redknapp, Schmeichel might be a pro-active and bold move to draught in, in some significant capacity. He'd probably be better off as a no.2 to start with though alongside somebody like Redknapp.

I'd say it would be a dead cert that Pearson won't be given another season after this if we don't even make the play offs. Even if we reach the play offs but then lose in them, I'd be amazed if he was then kept on.

Archived