Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kitchandro

Millwall (H) Match Thread

Wes will get a 3 match ban. It was a straight red. I'm pretty sure it's 28 days as well tbh for the SSL recall.

3 match is when it's a straight red for violent conduct offences

Professional foul is 1 match

Lets hope it is 28 days and we can't recall him (it isn't though, that's keepers)

What planet are our back 4 on FFS!

SORT IT OUT YOU WANKERS!

As for anyone defending Wes and blaming the referee (I don't know if anyone has yet, no doubt people have)...well, it'd sum up the problem I have with people blaming the referees, be honest, it was a red and you'd be shouting for it if an opposition did it to us.

I dont usually feel that about commentators... but they just seem very pro Mill...and ambivalent about us

Maybe mate, another theory could be that we all get hypersensitive & think the media are against us irregardless of which team we support. I know I do!

Old Long Ball Jeff

With Morgan's stupidness and his red meaning Schlupp dropping back to defence - they have the extra man in the middle... Makes it very difficult to pass from the back because Drinky & James don't have space.

Nugent needs to get under Wood for the flick-ons & knock downs... he's drifting too far away from him so the longer game won't work

what about whitbread?

Where is he.....lets remember St Ledger was starting our last 2 games....he should be a sub....KONCHESKY is NOT a centre back and it bloody shows!! Lose this due to poor defending and only one person to blame I'm afraid

Kasper havin a blinder

Good job, he's having to do 4 peoples job, excluding his own.

Don't know why we even bother having a defence tbh.

Thing that I can't get my head around is we have one of (If not the) best defence in the league, what does that say about the rest of leagues defences?! :o

Archived