Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kitchandro

Millwall (H) Match Thread

As soon as Konch and Knocky stop giving the ball away I can see us winning this.

We're a better team than Millwall if we had 3 men less;

come on City!!

Seriously, why do we keep playing nuge??

Been out of form for ages.

Konchesky and De Laet have been awful (again)

Whatever league we are in next year, 2 new fullbacks is essential.

de laet is the only man down the right side, as knocky is playing in the middle.

this win is going to be the confidence booster we need to carry us to the promised land! - FACT! :)

I was dreaming about this too - a gritty win against the odds showing team spirit and fight, could be just what the doctor ordered.

Then I go back to watching the game and see aimless long balls and I remember that we're crap regardless of whether or not we've had a man sent off.

well... time to get a cuppa and some breakfast.

Happy to be 0-0 considering, i still think we are playing well, just need to work hard and expect all 3 subs around 55-60 mins, sneak a goal and onward and upward.

Passing has been poor but Drinkwater is woeful. People moan about King passing side to side but he doesn't give the ball away. Drinkwater looks so lazy today and incapable of putting any passes together. Never seen a player change so much. Earlier in the season he looked so good but he really needs to be dropped.

Archived