Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blueharmie

L,k,j blocks tonight ...

Was thinking this, we need to be up to this standard throughout the last games to push the lads on. If not, next season and so on. It's time to sort ourselves out in terms of atmosphere.

My next live game is Brighton away, where I WILL leave the Amex feeling like a porcupine has fvcked my throat,

Loud and proud!

Like what birch said would happen at half time, it genuinely seemed to spark a reaction from the players. The we love you song at times was very good. There was a corner when we were singing it loud and it felt like it would go in as it was meant to be. Clearly it wasn't but abit more of that for the last 3 games would do us no harm at all.

Still absolutely devastated right now though.

Actually enjoyed the atmosphere in L1 for a change.

Though we really got behind the team.

Theres a lad near me who i think goes to alot of away games he had his trumpet out(oer Mrs!!!).

He's been in the programme a few times dressed up as a smurf before...he gets his little group going really well...Top lads!

Tends to be the case when the crowd are pissed off about something, usually the ref.

But at least we've got something to fight for, if we'd still had 11 and a poor performance the crowd would've been quiet, unfortunately.

Our fans are at their best when we are underdogs or we feel an injustice.

Actually enjoyed the atmosphere in L1 for a change.

Though we really got behind the team.

Theres a lad near me who i think goes to alot of away games he had his trumpet out(oer Mrs!!!).

He's been in the programme a few times dressed up as a smurf before...he gets his little group going really well...Top lads!

Didnt like that horn/trumpet thing.

Archived