Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

Fill the KP - LCFC vs. Brum

Blues fan here, don't get the 'slagging off' of our support earlier in the thread, don't forget you only brought 1200 to us last season for a sunday televised game so our 1200+ for a Friday night ain't too bad considering our seasons over and we've been witnessing our worst season for a long long while. Was only a few years ago we filled out the away end on a Tuesday night (we won 2-1) how do you guys see this game going? We're the most unpredictable side away from home and we will not park the bus as some have predicted on here, if we play 451 we'll get a result, 442 and you'll breeze through us.

Gotta say, I have always thought Birmingham fans are pretty good. In comparison to that lot up the road at Villa Park, you're top notch. However, I was near your ground just the other day and Jesus Christ do you have a litter problem in Bordesley! Have a nice trip over but obviously I hope you go home with 'nil point'.

Didn't think this 'FillTheKP' would catch on, but I've been wrong! great effort by the club (and Kasper) giving away some freebies. Id Be more than satisfied with 27, 28 thousand people there. need to somehow get the whole crowd singing, not just the Kop and L1.

Keep the Faith!!!

If you're the 'banter' king then imagine what someone shit at banter is like.

Jesus.

Got to admit my pointless comeback was pretty good

Really hope you've got a scamp that is kicking the back of your seat all the way through the match now! lol

I will move and sit next to my mate in the row in front.

is that you in the middle?

28222.png&width=620&height=374&quality=85&mode=crop

He looks ginger to me, I'm not ginger.

Can't make it tonight for a number of reasons, I was at Brighton and we got something going by being that standout person just continually chanting, YOU have to be the person to change that if you're thinking half heartedly about singing and being heard.

SING=WIN

COME ON BOYS!!!

Blues fan here, don't get the 'slagging off' of our support earlier in the thread, don't forget you only brought 1200 to us last season for a sunday televised game so our 1200+ for a Friday night ain't too bad considering our seasons over and we've been witnessing our worst season for a long long while. Was only a few years ago we filled out the away end on a Tuesday night (we won 2-1) how do you guys see this game going? We're the most unpredictable side away from home and we will not park the bus as some have predicted on here, if we play 451 we'll get a result, 442 and you'll breeze through us.

Fair comments although I do seem to remember plenty of yours on here earlier this season slagging our end off at you this year.

As for the game... it's a must win. No two ways about it for us. We've not won in 8 games, 3 of them at home (where we've been strong for years) and have had serious trouble finding the net. Think tonight is the night we sort it though (although I've said that for the last three), 2-1 us.

As for the game... it's a must win. No two ways about it for us. We've not won in 8 games, 3 of them at home (where we've been strong for years) and have had serious trouble finding the net. Think tonight is the night we sort it though (although I've said that for the last three), 2-1 us.

They'll make my year if they do.

Fair comments although I do seem to remember plenty of yours on here earlier this season slagging our end off at you this year.

Ladies and gentleman let me introduce to you the most used phrase this season :P

No but foxestalk will with negativity!

And the shitty phone in.

"Wes Morgan is shit, we should send him back to Forest"

"Why doesn't Whitbread play more"

"Pearson has to go at the end of the season, and we should appoint Warnock"

Archived