Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
South fox

Hightlights

The second Bolton goal is dreadful. Not sure who headed it but they were waiting for it for ages and then inexplicably headed it across our own goal straight to a Bolton player. Lovely volley by Schluup.

I'm not a master tactician or anything but surely this defending is fooking shambolic

By golly were we lucky last night

LeicesterBolton6_medium.gif

I commented on that yesterday. It came from the corner where we brought Drinkwater on. Pearson should know better than to make a change during a corner - but equally the team shouldn't have been affected so much.

I commented on that yesterday. It came from the corner where we brought Drinkwater on. Pearson should know better than to make a change during a corner - but equally the team shouldn't have been affected so much.

Our marking has been shocking at times anyway, substitutions or not, and even during our good runs. It's not that out of the norm.

I'm not a master tactician or anything but surely this defending is fooking shambolic

By golly were we lucky last night

LeicesterBolton6_medium.gif

Whoever was marking their guy slipped a few seconds before that gif starts (nugent I think) which was why he was completely unmarked with a free header. It obviously looks like dreadful defending when the video is cropped like that.

But ya know, let's blame Pearson for it when Drinkwater was doing his job on the edge of the area.

Defending was atrocious in the last 10 to 20 minutes of the game, Morgan tried his best, but even Keane couldn't cope towards the end (I put that down to the knock he received in the second half).

Konchesky and De Laet in particular got found out big time on Tuesday night. Ahould've been subbed earlier.

Archived