Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Who would Pearson sign - 2013/14

Just sitting discussing the trials and tribulations of Leicester City with my son and we've come up with a quandary.

Should City go up and Pearson stay, who on earth would he sign given a war chest of lots of money?

Would he spend much?

Would he stick with his tried and trusted?

Would he only sign the best players from the Championship, thus avoiding the 'big names'?

I mean, I couldn't see Pearson going out and signing Adebayor or Adel Tarrabt for example, or Bendtner...

lol

Just wondering really..

It's not like Adkins/Lambert/Rodgers had to sign a huge amount of big ego players when they took Southampton, Norwich and Swansea up, and they all did alright for themselves. We'd do what most promoted sides do, sign a few foreigners a few good Prem team rejects and a few good Football League players I imagine.

If we go up we would need a minimum of 6 players

LB

LM

2* CM

CB

ST

LB - Martin Olsson (Blackburn) - Sweden's left back. Blackburn's best player this season according to my mate who's a Blackburn fan.

LM - Bakary Sako (Wolves) - Flair winger, pace to match Dyer, better end product and has a mean finish.

CM - Liam Bridcutt (Brighton) - Just watch his performance against us, Scholes like player never gives the ball away cheaply.

CB - Miles Addison (Bournemouth) - Good depth player, strong in the air, quick, doesn't hoof from the back and looks to build the play.

ST - Jelle Vossen (Genk) - Belgian international, proper goal scorer would compliment Wood and Schlupp very well.

was linked with Darren Bent! Him and Wood could work well! But people like olsson and sako are a great shout. Also Ebanks Blake,Liam Trotter and Jerome Thomas are available on frees. I'd take them if we stayed down

Just watching the football now and please let me know if i'm being a complete moron.

But, Jermaine Defoe, for me, would be s superb signing if we were to reach the promised land.

Would we be able to offer enough for someone who would be approaching his 31st birthday at the start of the season?

Just watching the football now and please let me know if i'm being a complete moron.

But, Jermaine Defoe, for me, would be s superb signing if we were to reach the promised land.

Would we be able to offer enough for someone who would be approaching his 31st birthday at the start of the season?

Your being a complete moron lol

I genuinely don't think he would come to little old Leicester

I don't think Pearson would raid the championship, most of Pearsons signings are up and comers loans or free transfers. I know we've put in for people like Billy Sharp.

Could see us going for some foreign youngsters ala Knockeart. Probably getting a few loan deals like keeping Keane for the season.

Archived