Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterlad96

FOREST NOW SOLD OUT

This seems absurd! I'm in agreement with everyone else, how the heck can this go from having over 1000 tickets up for sale to having sold out in 3 1/2 hours? If this genuinely has happened I think the club have to take a real long look at how they go about communicating with fans as this is taking the mickey, and quite frankly not on. If they anticipated such demand why communicate that they had such a large allocation left. I can't imagine their tweet drummed up that much interest and if it did their marketing manager needs promoting as that's a phenomenal achievement.

Players get 2 tickets each.

Box holders don't come under any sort of priority, but they get theirs p1 day.

The staff will get a couple of tickets, I'm sure the supporters club get some too.

Then you've got the stewards that do fox travel, they get a ticket as well.

Everyone on the charity bike ride has got a ticket as well.

Apparently they haven't released tickets in the Lower Bridgford yet.

I wouldn't rule out another very welcome release of tickets if Forest fail to get a result at Millwall and their play-off hopes die.

They have, that's the only place we've been allocated.

The staff will get a couple of tickets, I'm sure the supporters club get some too.

Thanks for the info Bert, but do you have any idea as to why that wasn't taken into account when they posted their first tweet today? Surely the marketing department aren't that incompetent that they cannot count, or are the department's down at the ground so disconnected that they do not keep each other informed?

no they haven't, went into the Forest shop earlier and no tickets have been sold in the lower Bridgford stand apart from away fans, fact

Misunderstood what he said! Enjoy the game! lol

Thanks for the info Bert, but do you have any idea as to why that wasn't taken into account when they posted their first tweet today? Surely the marketing department aren't that incompetent that they cannot count, or are the department's down at the ground so disconnected that they do not keep each other informed?

Not a clue.

Guest MattP

Everyone on the charity bike ride has got a ticket as well.

I'm sure some staff in the office can 'hold a few back' for friends and family as well. Perk of the job.

Amazing how quickly 500 odd tickets could 'vanish' when a big game comes along.

Was thinking that myself, something seems a bit dodgy there. How many have the ticket office staff saved or sold to friends and family? :dry:

So much for shutting the online system, eh? There is absolutely no way this should've sold out before Wednesday.

Bought mine at ten to five, so surely from last :rolleyes: batch of tickets . Block Y1 Row I. Meh, I'll move higher up anyway...

Someone posted that they're only selling low down tickets, and yours is when its supposedly meant to be one of the last?

Surely that leaves a bunch of higher seats available?!

Someone posted that they're only selling low down tickets, and yours is when its supposedly meant to be one of the last?

Surely that leaves a bunch of higher seats available?!

The 'lower down' thing depends entierly on the ticket office staff you get.

I rang on Monday for mine and asked for near the back and was offered row U. I've been given the 'only selling from the front' shpiel before and it's bloody frustrating, but I was lucky this time.

Archived