Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterlad96

FOREST NOW SOLD OUT

The 'lower down' thing depends entierly on the ticket office staff you get.

I rang on Monday for mine and asked for near the back and was offered row U. I've been given the 'only selling from the front' shpiel before and it's bloody frustrating, but I was lucky this time.

The row will not matter, where ever anybody is stood, our end will be carnage.

The thing that has annoyed me the most is the fact that the club gave people false hope when they knew these tickets were already accounted for. It also demonstrates that having forced the clubs hand into retracting sales via the Internet, any transparency and accountability for sales went out of the window as fans were not able to track ticket availability. The club haven't managed this process well at all.

Haven't read the previous posts in this topic so I do apologise if its already been mentioned but is there any chance at all that we'll get any more tickets?

the lower Bridgford has only been sold to away fans, therefore theres probably 1,500 empty seats atm, maybe if Milwall lose we will get extra allocation? anyones guess :rolleyes:

Nothing will beat a 95th min winner on May 3rd sat in forest end - I can't believe anyone moaning about not getting a ticket with the fox travel lot, what planet you on THIS IS FOREST AWAY LAST DAY OF SEASON!

Mate got mine today but if anyone wants it I'll hold a silent auction ending at 7.45 Friday - PM me - a sob story might work too

Games May 4th ;-)

the lower Bridgford has only been sold to away fans, therefore theres probably 1,500 empty seats atm, maybe if Milwall lose we will get extra allocation? anyones guess :rolleyes:

Surely if Millwall lose there's less chance of the already minuscule chance of any extra allocation?

Was there when the ticket office opened today so got mine. Saw on Twitter about 2pm that only 1000 had been sold.

Could not believe it when I saw later on that it was sold out already, very shocked.

No way is there that many P1/2's surely... must be a cock-up by the ticket office... when I went to get mine, they said I was P3, but I said I was P2 and had mine updated at the start of the season after bringing some stubs in (I am, not lying!). But the person serving us didn't really look into it anymore and just let me buy it, so don't really know what would've stopped any P3's from doing this in the hope the ticket office people just say yes :S

Definitely smells fishy to me.

Fortunately for me I've got a tickets as I go to the majority if awayers and have done for years.

It should have made priority 3 day with 4/500 tickets available. Like others have said there is not 2020 p1 and p2 STH's. 1500 max IMO.

I could have got tickets for this as my mate's dad & granddad who are P1 can't make this game. I reluctantly turned it down, due to barely any extra cash, and that if I did have any money left to buy extra tickets at the end of the season, i'd rather go to a play-off game. If we lose and I didn't pay to go, I've saved money. If we win and make the top 6, I'll be a bit pissed off I didn't go but I'll be in a good mood because we've made the play-offs. A half win-win.

Also, I didn't take any tickets away from P1s so I suppose that's a small consolation

We had P1 and P2 over the last 2 days. Then there is all the people who subscribe to go to every away game. Then you have the players and officials, club sponsors and box holders who all get P1.

No way the ticket office is doing anything dodgy, tickets will easily go when there is so many ****ing sponsors

I'm going in to the ticket office tomorrow morning just in case it's bullshit seeing us there's nothing on the door of ticket office or on the website. IF I don't have any luck I will be purchasing tickets in the Brian cough stand ! Next to our lot and there's plenty of empty seats there. Everyone feel free to join, there's so much space there if we all get tickets it'll be a Leicester corner and they can't kick us all out they'll have to move us over.

And if there are any Notts forest people or police for that matter reading this, your gonna be in for a tough day due to your incompetence. Where's the safety advisory groups gone now, surely they should have advised forest this would lead to utter chaos. Fvcking terrible.

I'm going in to the ticket office tomorrow morning just in case it's bullshit seeing us there's nothing on the door of ticket office or on the website. IF I don't have any luck I will be purchasing tickets in the Brian cough stand ! Next to our lot and there's plenty of empty seats there. Everyone feel free to join, there's so much space there if we all get tickets it'll be a Leicester corner and they can't kick us all out they'll have to move us over.

And if there are any Notts forest people or police for that matter reading this, your gonna be in for a tough day due to your incompetence. Where's the safety advisory groups gone now, surely they should have advised forest this would lead to utter chaos. Fvcking terrible.

Sorry to put a dampener on things but the OS does say we've sold out. http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/230413-forest-tickets-sell-out-788978.aspx

:D

Fvck off.

If anyone has already got their ticket to go in the home end or is thinking of doing that, stick up where you're sitting as it'd be better if all City fans doing the same were close together.

Brian Clough lower

:D

Why did you do that, RedHux?

My impression is that you're an opposition fan who is not just tolerated but appreciated on here, as a decent person of intelligence, tolerance and wit (and I'm well aware that there as many blue idiots as red idiots).

Maybe you'd just had too many beers anticipating victory at the New Den? Just speculating, as most of my idiocy is caused by alcohol...

Personally, as someone who didn't grow up in the East Midlands at all - and who has a good mate who's a Forest fan - I'd like to see both Leicester and Forest in the Premier. Won't happen this year, so obviously I hope that it's us and not you (while suspecting that it'll be neither and that Cardiff & 2 of Hull, Watford and Bolton will be on the up).

Hope you take a tanking down at Millwall, then, and have nothing to play for in the last match, so that I can smugly sit among the Forest fans, empty seats and tumbleweed to watch your final humiliation.... lol

Right, first off I don't especially expect a victory at the new den. Our front line whilst being pretty good on paper has decided to go missing in recent weeks and unless one of our midfield finds the net with one of those 30yrders they seem so fond of we could well struggle to score at all.

Secondly, all the talk of 'carnage' and the like because we have given yourselves a shit allocation is just a bit silly. Apart from the shitty bits of the library (where the chaps above have suggested going) and the tickets they haven't released yet the ground's mostly full. I don't doubt a fair number of city fans will find tickets in the Forest end. Such things happen every week, it's the whole macho aspect I find amusing. I'm of a vintage that remembers ye olde football violence so you'll just have to forgive me if I don't take the invasion too seriously.

...and third and possibly most important of all....I am indeed rather drunk. Which is making all this chest beating all the more amusing.

Right, first off I don't especially expect a victory at the new den. Our front line whilst being pretty good on paper has decided to go missing in recent weeks and unless one of our midfield finds the net with one of those 30yrders they seem so fond of we could well struggle to score at all.

Secondly, all the talk of 'carnage' and the like because we have given yourselves a shit allocation is just a bit silly. Apart from the shitty bits of the library (where the chaps above have suggested going) and the tickets they haven't released yet the ground's mostly full. I don't doubt a fair number of city fans will find tickets in the Forest end. Such things happen every week, it's the whole macho aspect I find amusing. I'm of a vintage that remembers ye olde football violence so you'll just have to forgive me if I don't take the invasion too seriously.

...and third and possibly most important of all....I am indeed rather drunk. Which is making all this chest beating all the more amusing.

i am of the old times too , i am sober , so i just remember the beatings you got . you'll be playing for nothing hopefully when we meet . which i find very very amusing ! i have a 46' chest , muscle too, i'll beat it like tarzan when we meet , trust me !

Archived