Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterlad96

FOREST NOW SOLD OUT

The 'lower down' thing depends entierly on the ticket office staff you get.

I rang on Monday for mine and asked for near the back and was offered row U. I've been given the 'only selling from the front' shpiel before and it's bloody frustrating, but I was lucky this time.

Fairplay, it seems im clutching at straws :(

Someone posted that they're only selling low down tickets, and yours is when its supposedly meant to be one of the last?

Surely that leaves a bunch of higher seats available?!

I'm row Z.

It's a strange decision by Nottingham Forest FC, one that I would think Nottingham Police wouldn't be too impressed about. They must know that people who want to attend the game, even if its in the Forest end, will find a way of getting a ticket. Surely 3k - 4k fans in one section is safer and better than an additional 500 odd making the trip and sitting in the Forest end, or even just in the city alone. Could be scenes like Northampton away a few years back, which would be a shame as its lined up to be a cracker.

Piss poor,I'm not a STH so don't have the right to get a ticket ,but if you look at the "championship away attendance " website and go to the league table it shows away allocation sold.This season at Forest,Derby,Sheff wed took over 4k Leeds 3.5k,so why so low?Is it police advice?I think not as Derby match would be worse for potential trouble.

I did say around 500 disappear between priority 2 and 3 for matches like this as staff take their allocation and others get their hands on them who have a connection to the club.

Not surprised they sold 500 in the afternoon as a lot of P2 would have gone down after work I imagine and 500 for staff etc so there's your 1000 from dinner time.

I did say around 500 disappear between priority 2 and 3 for matches like this as staff take their allocation and others get their hands on them who have a connection to the club.

Not surprised they sold 500 in the afternoon as a lot of P2 would have gone down after work I imagine and 500 for staff etc so there's your 1000 from dinner time.

25% of the allocation going to staff? Don't think they'd willingly give that kind of percentage out surely

I didn't get a ticket.

Please feel sorry for me :(

I do feel sorry for you mate especially as I know there will be non regulars who have obtained tickets as they know someone who works at the club. I know loads who have missed out who have been to numerous aways.

25% of the allocation going to staff? Don't think they'd willingly give that kind of percentage out surely

There's a fair few people work at h club, add the box holder sales, players and mates of ticket office staff who are P3 and it adds up quickly.

Nothing will beat a 95th min winner on May 3rd sat in forest end - I can't believe anyone moaning about not getting a ticket with the fox travel lot, what planet you on THIS IS FOREST AWAY LAST DAY OF SEASON!

Mate got mine today but if anyone wants it I'll hold a silent auction ending at 7.45 Friday - PM me - a sob story might work too

I do feel sorry for you mate especially as I know there will be non regulars who have obtained tickets as they know someone who works at the club. I know loads who have missed out who have been to numerous aways.

I was being sarcastic, but cheers mate.

I've been to many aways this year, as you can see from my sig, but I'm only P3 ST holder. I'm gutted I couldn't get one, but those who didn't have just got to accept it. As long as you're supporting City, that's what matters. It'll be the same if we get in the POs.

Its a load of bollocks that the players are being given two tickets each for this! Fair enough if there is a load left, or its a home match - I can understand that. But when there are only 2000 tickets and there are fans who go week in, week out missing the opportunity to go, its ****ing wrong!

Its a load of bollocks that the players are being given two tickets each for this! Fair enough if there is a load left, or its a home match - I can understand that. But when there are only 2000 tickets and there are fans who go week in, week out missing the opportunity to go, its ****ing wrong!

Exactly this! Richie de Leat was moaning on twitter he only got given two tickets! What happens to these life long LCFC fans that will be here for years and years when he's gone who want just one ticket!!

Really pissed off today

Know what you mean,as I said earlier I live too far away to be a STH in my opinion ,and the wife would moan and that's just tough,but over the years I've been to some cracking aways,so am not bitter,but I can see some very disappointed regulars missing out,can remember Norwich away during Sousa's era on a Tuesday night,not many there,but that's the sort of supporter who deserves one .

Mind you I got a Norwich fa cup ticket as someone on here posted they had some returns as he was in the shop collecting his.Luckily I was looking at it as he posted,so phoned and got one.so I've had my bit of fortune.

Good luck guys in getting tickets.

Archived