Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

How about Mick McCarthey?

Worked wonders at ipswich considering the mess they were in when he took over. Also knows how to get a team out of this league. I reckon we could tempt him away from ipswich. Thoughts? Ps pearson bummers thoughts not not welcome!

Worked wonders at ipswich considering the mess they were in when he took over. Also knows how to get a team out of this league. I reckon we could tempt him away from ipswich. Thoughts? Ps pearson bummers thoughts not not welcome!

Says who?

It'd be a good start for the OP to actually spell the name of the prospective manager correctly.

By suggesting in no uncertain terms that persons of an opposite opinion should not bother posting in an open and free forum, it indicates the level of seriousness we should all take in their recommendation...zero out of ten.

Thanks for sharing what simply could have been put in the multitude of other Pearson hating threads that exist elsewhere. :thumbup:

EDIT: BTW it's still misspelled.

Mick McCarthy would be one of my options but not at the top of the list if MON or RDM are available which they are it is a no brainer who we should go for.

I agree but i dont think MON or RDM are realistic where McCarthy probablly would be.

I don`t believe anyone who wants Pearson out hates him at all.

I just think we feel that he isn`t good enough to take us where we want to be!

SACK THE BADGER FACED SHIT TRAINER WEARING ACTION MAN LOOK AILIKE TACTALLY INEPT TWAT NOW!!!!!!!!

You sure mate?

I agree but i dont think MON or RDM are realistic where McCarthy probablly would be.

Depends really Marcus Evans the owner is the 3rd richest man in East Anglian at 625mill,he keeps himself out of the spotlight and not many people know what he looks like and keeps his cards and business ventures very close to his chest and likes people around him to to likewise.He might be on a decent contract or have a lot of red tape surrounding it.

Mick McCarthy has proven himself as a very decent Championship manager. He also comes across as a man of integrity so I very much doubt that he would leave Ipswich for us. He's gradually turning them into a force - remember where they were and how bad they looked when we played them just after he took over? They have come a long way since then.

People who want NP to go need to start suggesting replacements that are not just an improvement but also realistic. MM is a decent manager but unrealistic IMO and frankly fairly arrogant to suggest he would leave Ipswich for us at this point in time.

Mic Mcarthy is similar to Pearson why would you want him?

Two automatic promotions with different clubs, kept Wolves up and fighting, and had he been the Ipswich boss from the start of the season they'd be top 6, despite inheriting a woeful squad that were getting hit for six. McCarthy is not similar to Pearson, McCarthy has this division clocked. If we don't go for him there will only be 2 promotion spots available next season because Ipswich will have their names on one.

Archived