Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kermagant

Forest fan in peace

Hello all, Forest fan here. Not an annoying one though.

What are your expectations for Saturday?

A non annoying forest fan? But then you call yourelf kermagant (which isnt even spelt right). You're not on the wind up at all. Shouldnt you be busy stealing our seats or something..

It always starts as an away fan in peace........

Give it an hour & the usual back & forth insults will be flowing!

12 fingers, sex with your family, your city is a shit hole, blah blah blah!

:rolleyes:

Well that didn't take an hour lol

I just thought I'd chip in to the debates. :)

I know...not one to blast people, just a straight down the middle sort of a guy, lobbing up a few ideas and seeing if anyone catches them....

Forest 3, LCFC 2 (winner from a dubious 90th-minute penalty conceded by Schmeichel who gets a red card; Conrad Logan comes on, saves the penalty but it rebounds into the net off Konchesky's erect penis).

Meanwhile, Bolton are 3-0 up in 10 minutes v. Blackpool and go on to win 6-1. Fortunately, at Selhurst Park, the ref doesn't spot a 96th-minute Julian Speroni handball as the keeper scores the amazing last-minute equaliser that sends Palarse into the play-offs at your expense on goal difference....thanks for asking... ;)

Hope: We need Blackpool to get a result at Bolton. Other than that it's up to us. Weirder things have happened. We probably don't deserve to get into the play-offs purely because of our poor form since Jan but we're here and there's an outside chance.

Reality: We rarely do well at your place so it's going to be tough to get a win there. Bolton are fighting for their spot against a safe and mid table Blackpool and are at home. Good chance of a Bolton win.

Brilliant lol

We'd like Nigel Pearson to stand on the centre circle and admit to everyone we've been shit recently.

But what will happen is Morgan will get a red card on 2 minutes, kasper goes to Swansea at half time leaving Logan to come on and play a blinder, scoring 3 times from a corner and getting us in the play offs.

Archived