Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cuddly ken

Void

Here's a bit if info, from CK who if you remember told you SSL was going on loan ahead of the pack

SSL is being lined up for a summer move to Serie A side Atalanta.

Something to do with the Irish national management teams Italian connections.

Good move and will suit his style of play, too good on the ball for Leic CB hoofing style of play.

Don't shoot the messager as before.

tumblr_lxnd5lczNR1rn4qwao1_500.gif

Should know the area well the ammount of time he has spent in the states this season

lol massive cock up again from you.

Cuddly Ken said SSL was going out on loan months before he actually did, and he ended up being right.

So no point deleting this thread, he could be right again.

Will be a good move for him, I'll look forward to seeing him mark Mario Balotelli out of the game.

lol massive cock up again from you.

Cuddly Ken said SSL was going out on loan months before he actually did, and he ended up being right.

So no point deleting this thread, he could be right again.

Will be a good move for him, I'll look forward to seeing him mark Mario Balotelli out of the game.

Thanks for the vote of confidence again mate, not sure where my sinking ship was heading, USA or Italy probably

Best of luck to him I guess if true. My opinion of him has risen this season but I still don't think losing him is vital, he's good but not amazing and he's yet another that's probably on a good £15k a week, if not more.

I bet we'd get a half decent fee for this.

Here's a bit if info, from CK who if you remember told you SSL was going on loan ahead of the pack

SSL is being lined up for a summer move to Serie A side Atalanta.

Something to do with the Irish national management teams Italian connections.

Good move and will suit his style of play, too good on the ball for Leic CB hoofing style of play.

Don't shoot the messager as before.

:crylaugh:

I just laughed so hard I had Kenco coming out of my nostrils

Archived