Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cuddly ken

Void

lol Obviously his time there will be filmed for the new series of An Idiot Abroad. Italian culture and SSL is a worse match than us vs Barnsley at Oakwell.

I can imagine some Ian Rush-style comments from him, 'it was like living in a whole different country', etc.

Maybe he'll adopt an accent like McClaren.

Here's a bit if info, from CK who if you remember told you SSL was going on loan ahead of the pack

SSL is being lined up for a summer move to Serie A side Atalanta.

Something to do with the Irish national management teams Italian connections.

Good move and will suit his style of play, too good on the ball for Leic CB hoofing style of play.

Don't shoot the messager as before.

:fishing:

A great move for SSL fof a couple of reasons........................

testermonial paced league matches & car tax is a lot cheaper in Italy ,

so thanks for coming & goodbye to another massivly overpayed average championship player on our books

I think SSL can be a great player with some consecutive games under his belt. If there is one position that was adequately covered this season its CB. For me to be happy to see him go is not an indication of his skill, more pleased at getting another high wage earner off the books..

Jace-hobbs. You recovered from your gaffe with credit. Respect!

I might even get an Atlanta Silverbacks Soccer Shirt with my name on it to remind me how stupid I can be sometimes

Archived