Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Alan Rogers

Guest MattP

Called Craig 'completely useless' and myself 'a worthless cvnt'. He is unbelievably rattled. And it's bloody hilarious.

Saw them lol being harassed by half of Nottingham now.

Anyone remember the Century FM football phone in???

It was a source of huge Florist mirth that we signed such a shit player from them. It was their fan's favourite put down in an argument .....

"errrrrr, two words, Alan Rogers"

http://news.bbc.co.u...ity/4759554.stm

Rogers wants a new start

By Ian Wilkerson 999999.gifo.gif

_41385194_tank270.jpg

end_quote.gif I was turned away from the club car park. It was so embarrassing. end_quote.gif

Alan Rogers on his troubled time at Nottingham Forest

Alan Rogers is hopeful a permanent move to Hull City can come off and end his Nottingham Forest nightmare.

The 29-year-old full-back feels he has been unjustly cast as the villain at the City Ground.

He was put on gardening leave by former manager Gary Megson, who saw him as a disruptive influence, and was even turned away from the club car park on a match day.

It led Rogers to consider whether he wanted to continue playing but, after facing another season ostracised on the banks of the Trent, he is grateful Peter Taylor has offered him a lifeline at the KC Stadium and he wants to snatch it.

What a club hero.

Wasn't a great player, and I didn't really rate him, but I didn't hate him either. Kind of liked him. Not now. What sort of 'professional' posts stuff like that, especially considering he played for the club.

Again, if this doesn't motivate any of our current players for tomorrow, then I'm not sure what will. I'd be loving the fact that I could beat them when people do stuff like this.

He was born in Liverpool that explains everything. Scouse ****

Just, no.

Wasn't a great player, and I didn't really rate him, but I didn't hate him either. Kind of liked him. Not now. What sort of 'professional' posts stuff like that, especially considering he played for the club.

Again, if this doesn't motivate any of our current players for tomorrow, then I'm not sure what will. I'd be loving the fact that I could beat them when people do stuff like this.

Just, no.

its a joke mate

I would actually be ashamed of myself if I was like him (not that I ever will be). Retired 'pro', probably has a family and he is acting this way on a Social Networking website to everyone.

Mind you, he seems to be having a decent conversation with Muzzy.

Archived