Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Alan Rogers

45]

94b267fc9625594675872719741a2ef4_normal.jpeg

Ye mate. Ha ha. Cost me dad more. Ha. Should of. Injury cost me

lol And Nigel thought our players had delusions of grandeur.

He must have got injured when he was 12.

not sure if you can see picture but is this alan rogers stuck on the loo lol lol lol lol lol lol the picture is on rogers tweet account in the pictures but i dont know how to put it on here

He would fit well in a Pearson team , he is his kind of player, maybe this is his way of getting his attention!!!! :unsure:

What, you mean slow, ponderous, gives the ball away and is scared of tackling?lol

lol !?

In the words of a Notts fan:

Put it this way.

You're seeing a girl and everythings going great.

Then she leaves you, for a guy who lives nearby who really doesn't like you, even though you don't give a shit about him.

You're gutted, but you vow to move on and survive without.

Initially you do but then things start going a bit wrong and you're getting into trouble.

Then this girl returns for a fling, while she's still with the other bloke.

Initially you're sceptical but she's really up for it and she's doing some pretty good things in the sack.

Things are back on track and she leaves the other guy to come back to you.

You're excited, however within a year, you notice she's put on a few pounds and is asleep before you even get into bed.

Worse than that, she's maxed out all your credit cards and is still asking for more money.

You ask her to leave and she refuses and asks for more money.

She puts on more weight before finally you manage to ship her off to a bloke in Bradford.

Slag.

Wasn't a great player, and I didn't really rate him, but I didn't hate him either. Kind of liked him. Not now. What sort of 'professional' posts stuff like that, especially considering he played for the club.

Again, if this doesn't motivate any of our current players for tomorrow, then I'm not sure what will. I'd be loving the fact that I could beat them when people do stuff like this.

Just, no.

Just yes.

alanrogers.png

not sure why that article is/was on the BBC website, Taylor didn't sign him, Basset did, and it certainly wasn't at the KP stadium!

edit: Ah read it properly first! Taylor at Hull = KC Stadium!

Even if it is real, why give it any credence whatsoever by getting bothered by it??

This is the problem of having a method of communication that makes it as easy to drop brain-turds as it is to fart. It should be treated as such, a minor irritation that is ignored and forgotten after a few seconds....

SURELY THERE HAS TO BE AN ALAN ROGERS CHANT TODAY? 

Both Leicester and Forest fans sing in unison to the sound of Paul Konchesky is a blue:

Alan Rogers is a twat, is a twat, is a twat

Alan Rogers is a twat

We all hate Rogers

Archived