Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Alan Rogers

I love how he babbles on about how many followers he has as though he's Sir Gary Lineker. lol

Mind you, when you've achieved jack shit on the pitch I suppose being followed by a few hundred mouthbreathers on Twitter becomes an accolade.

I honestly cannot rember him playing for us

Imagine the defensive skills of Ryan McGivern combined with the attacking flair Josh Low, put into the body of Maradonna nowadays, waddling down the left-wing.

I honestly cannot rember him playing for us

Scored two goals against Hull in the Worthington Cup. They were nearly enough exactly the same as well! He did contribute that, (although we ended up getting knocked out by Manchester United as I recall) when he played in the 02/03 team.

I'm sure I can remember him playing at the city ground for us and he got abused by both sets of fans lol

Didn't Forest fans throw Mars Bars at him? lol

I'm sure I can remember him playing at the city ground for us and he got abused by both sets of fans lol

didn't he get chocolate bars thrown at him ?

What's Muzzy kissing this guy's ass for? You'd think he'd think twice when the **** is berating the club he had his best playing days at. Disappointing.

Exactly.

Seems to think its funny, obviously couldn't have seen the tweet he sent Bert bragging how he'd milked millions from the club.

Archived