Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WhatsHisName

Score predictions for our game on thursday

1-2

Just can't see us winning unless Wood etc takes his chances & Schmeichel learns about crosses, should have been 1-5 up at Forest by halftime, happens time & time again, Watford are too good not to make us pay, despite our 6-game form being better than theirs.

Depends which Leicester turns up, our defence is a shambles at the minute but we're starting to be more ruthless in attack and are capable of scoring 3 or more a game, just gotta hope we can upset Watford's style of play and take them apart. Zola's got a massive job getting them focused after missing out on 2nd at the death. Where as Pearson's team talk has been done for him, we've 18 cats in the 1st team squad right now and it's time to milk the beast.

Leicester 5-2 Watford

We need at least two/three goal lead, imo. I know some teams have gone through after having the one goal in the first leg, but I'd rather turn up to Watford on Sunday with more than a one goal lead. I've always thought that one goal isn't good enough - look at Burton and Sheffield United this week.

Also, we seem to concede a lot of goals at Vicerage Road. Two goals this season, but the last three seasons we have conceded three goals.

I hope Alumunia doesn't play. If one of the other goalkeepers play, then I'd tell the boys to put him under pressure, shoot long, cross often etc with his broken nose.

I'm going to the game Thursday, can't wait!! It's a difficult one to call both this game and the tie as a whole. I reckon there won't be a lot in it but I certainly feel whoever wins this tie will probably go on to win the final too...just have a feeling. Leicester have put themselves in a position to gain promotion with a bit of help from the footballing gods. Hopefully they'll smile down again over these, potentially, 3 games :) leicester have had a decent record against the big teams away this season and have been unlucky to not grab more points away. Mainly been last minute goals against that have cost them so needs to be 100% concentration for 90 minutes!! Come on lads!!!!

Ps. I fancy 2-1 city and 2-2 away at Watford.

depends...

if the team that won on Saturday turns up then 3-1 to City

they have lost both 1st and 2nd choice keepers through injury and Deeney's out so were in with a shout i reckon

1-0

Goalless first 90 minutes, Vardy comes on for Nugent as Watford Udinese pile the pressure. 

Morgan clears the ball from a corner with a giant hoof, hitting Vardy in the head on the half way line and flying into the goal.

Vardy then signs with Man U as rooney's replacement.

And we win. 

Archived