Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Help please.

It goes on who took corners in the previous game to the weekly update coming out. Kasper is a 74, I want him higher rated but until/if we reach the Premier League it wont happen. Schlupps positions are there, use the right/left button to see his information. Nugent is rated perfect, Beckford has been lowered already.

Regardless of him taking penalties for us he's taken them in the past so rating is fine, Free kicks I will look into.  

I agree regarding Keane, but 'lack of footage' is holding me back from updating him. Kasper should be around a 76 if you ask me. Lloyd Dyer has an 87 sprint Speed, Schlupp 86, De Leat 86. All fine, I would probably give  Dyer the 'Speedstar' icon though.

Ashley im sure there was an article about dave nugent and penalties and he said he had never took one? I think he has took one for us now but for someone who says he's not confident in takin them shouldn't be a 78.

Also im not sure if its still the same but is lloyd dyer still our best long passer! ?

I thought the same thing. I managed to find this

Ashley im sure there was an article about dave nugent and penalties and he said he had never took one? I think he has took one for us now but for someone who says he's not confident in takin them shouldn't be a 78.

Also im not sure if its still the same but is lloyd dyer still our best long passer! ?

Yeah, I seen that bout Dyer! Got changed straight away major lol to the previous editor and reviewers!

Is Andy King's long shot and finishing stats still quite week?

Kings finishing is a 70, was a 65 for some reason :S

In the latest update he doesn't and wood doesn't have the new nike volt ones

He does, believe me well on the editor he does should be sorted this week.

Matty James should be 71/72, Schlupp probably 69/70

James probably a 69/70

Schlupp 67/68

blimey, some people do throw paddy's about a player wearing the wrong boots on Fifa ! i'm sure it will update soon

I'd rather EA made FIFA pla properly that have the correct boots

Archived