Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Help please.

As someone of you know I'm the FIFA data editor for Leicester. Who took corners from the right wing on Saturday and am I right in thinking Knockaert took long freekicks(half way line) and around that area?

Any recommendations to stats are welcome.

Marty James took corners but Ben Marshall would probably take them if he is on the pitch. Penalties would be Wood or Marshall. As for ratings, Kasper should be mid 70s, Konchesky should be down to mid 60s, Schlupp at mid 60s too and make sure he can play LB as well as LW/ST. James should be high 60s/low 70s, Nugent and Beckford probably down a little and Chris Wood a little higher. Morgan should be mid 70s too and de Laet low 70s. Knockaert should be 69 just for banter (and about right too!)

Nugents penalties are 78? When was the last time he took one? Also, Our free kicks as a whole are poor. Marshall + Knock are under-rated?

Also, James maybe with corners?

Also, I remember Schlupp taking one from the halfway.

Marty James took corners but Ben Marshall would probably take them if he is on the pitch. Penalties would be Wood or Marshall. As for ratings, Kasper should be mid 70s, Konchesky should be down to mid 60s, Schlupp at mid 60s too and make sure he can play LB as well as LW/ST. James should be high 60s/low 70s, Nugent and Beckford probably down a little and Chris Wood a little higher. Morgan should be mid 70s too and de Laet low 70s. Knockaert should be 69 just for banter (and about right too!)

It goes on who took corners in the previous game to the weekly update coming out. Kasper is a 74, I want him higher rated but until/if we reach the Premier League it wont happen. Schlupps positions are there, use the right/left button to see his information. Nugent is rated perfect, Beckford has been lowered already.

Nugents penalties are 78? When was the last time he took one? Also, Our free kicks as a whole are poor. Marshall + Knock are under-rated?

Also, James maybe with corners?

Also, I remember Schlupp taking one from the halfway.

Regardless of him taking penalties for us he's taken them in the past so rating is fine, Free kicks I will look into.  

Michael Keane needs to be a 68/9 

Kasper should be 80/81.

Wood should be higher. Also, Lloyd should be quicker, so should Schlupp + RDL.

I agree regarding Keane, but 'lack of footage' is holding me back from updating him. Kasper should be around a 76 if you ask me. Lloyd Dyer has an 87 sprint Speed, Schlupp 86, De Leat 86. All fine, I would probably give  Dyer the 'Speedstar' icon though.

Ratings are pretty decent and like you say I guess, you are held back by the fact we're not in the PL. Only thing I'd say is that a lot of the players should have higher potential. I mean, Schlupp's is coded at 69?! Should definitely be 80+ They're not always going to reach those heights and whilst there aren't many who would have really high potential, a fair few deserve high 70's/80. Again, I guess moving up a division gives you a bit more leeway.

Ashley im sure there was an article about dave nugent and penalties and he said he had never took one? I think he has took one for us now but for someone who says he's not confident in takin them shouldn't be a 78.

Also im not sure if its still the same but is lloyd dyer still our best long passer! ?

Archived