Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MANFACE

Watford forums.......

All football forums are the same doesn't matter what club you support. We're all twats

For the most part I agree, but then you have places like OTIB who are bigger twats than most.  Having now read the Watford thread linked in the OP, I have to regretfully add them to that list.  Only 2 or 3 Watford fans in that entire thread managed to post a reasonable post without resorting to spurious shit-flinging.

For the most part I agree, but then you have places like OTIB who are bigger twats than most. Having now read the Watford thread linked in the OP, I have to regretfully add them to that list. Only 2 or 3 Watford fans in that entire thread managed to post a reasonable post without resorting to spurious shit-flinging.

That's because everyone from Watford is a willy puller and everyone from Leicester is a ledge. I gave a girl who I met in a swimming pool on holiday my mobile number once and she never called me back home, I was topless and all wet and she was from Watford and had a fabulous arse too. But she never called, not a text, nothing. You catch my drift? (i just farted)

Terrible fans. Thought we could have been 3 up by HT. Also their chances we created by mistakes by us. Dont get me wrong ive been impressed with Watford from what ive seen this season but today I think we deserved it..just.

I agree and we had the better first half and they the second for large portions. 

I agree and we had the better first half and they the second for large portions. 

That sounds fair enough but you always get the bias view point particulalry on a fans site!

I suspect Man City fans thought they only had to turn up at Wembley today to win.

Same and I really hope we score a goal with a lovely passing move to put this hoof ball nonsense they are on about!

i love the 'hoofball' debate.

How could be just hoof the ball, and still end up with more possession?

Watford play counter attacking football, which means you get players forward as quick as possible, how can you do this with nice passing play?

Third post down........

"This Lesta lot are a right bunch, never seen so much drivel.

I know it's the playoffs and everyone is nervous, but it's getting to the point where I just want us to smash them. Then we can send them home with their tails between their legs and never hear from them again."

http://www.wfcforums.com/showthread.php?46752-Leicester-City-vs-Watford-FC-9-5-2013/page29

If we end up in the Premier League, I'll be on their forums for a whole week till I get banned.

Third post down........

"This Lesta lot are a right bunch, never seen so much drivel.

I know it's the playoffs and everyone is nervous, but it's getting to the point where I just want us to smash them. Then we can send them home with their tails between their legs and never hear from them again."

http://www.wfcforums.com/showthread.php?46752-Leicester-City-vs-Watford-FC-9-5-2013/page29

If we end up in the Premier League, I'll be on their forums for a whole week till I get banned.

Join the fvcking club.

Their fans appear to be quite thick.

Such a shame that tinpot clubs with a small time mentality like that seem to prosper.

I can only assume that a larger portion on their boards only started to post regularly or joined up in the first place because of the recent success this season.

They are more prone to idiotic utterings.

The vast majority are quite friendly, I have no hard feelings towards Watford.

Archived