Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MANFACE

Watford forums.......

Strange how Palace and Brighton can call us shit considering we should have won at Palace and but for a late goal we would have done the double over Brighton. Still it will make the victory at Wembley sweeter, passion can win the play offs as much as playing Brighton's tippy tappy football

I'm glad it's not just me. I read a few pages before the game and understood their confidence having just beaten us and in doing so, scored one of the best goals so far this season. 

However, the total lack of respect, and sheer tintedness has left me thinking maybe they are more deluded than Forest fans....and that's saying something! 

I hope we smash them on Sunday! I've never read so many opinions from so many people. I love how they are telling each other how the players are feeling, how us (the fans) are feeling etc. Shut up you ******.

Yes it's only half time, but show just a touch of class rather than just spouting utter shit..."I'm glad we're in this position" blah blah

The most disappointing thing for me all night....they have a player whose name is pronounced heyho. Not once did I hear "HEY HO, LET'S GO"

Bunch of fuvcking amateurs. That shit writes itself.

The most disappointing thing for me all night....they have a player whose name is pronounced heyho. Not once did I hear "HEY HO, LET'S GO"

Bunch of fuvcking amateurs. That shit writes itself.

lol

They've got some over confident fans but they've got some decent ones that talk sense. Embarrassing that some of them think they're like Barca though.

Thought both teams had two decent spells throughout the match with a sloppy middle.

I'd rather have a slight advantage than no advantage.

Am I the only one who's still bricking it for Sunday?

Bit nervous but not overly so. Would rather have the momentum we have at the moment going into it than not

Guest ttfn

Every forum has its ******.

It was a close game, for most of which we were the better side. When the goal came it was against the run of play, but they really couldn't have complained if we were 3-0 up at half-time.

Am I the only one who's still bricking it for Sunday?

I'm not confident at all. We're in a vulnerable position and even tonight when they had limited possession they looked very capable of scoring a few.

They're the favourites IMO.

Some fans amaze me. Do they not realise that this is the championship?

Calling us 'average' based on 2 games, which were very even, and we still played fairly poor in both.

The irony is that they fail to see what the championship is, a league which the bottom can outplay the top. This league is about the most consistent side, not the best. As is shown with Peterborough, a few of my welsh mates agree with the fact that i said they were the most dangerous attacking side i have seen this season (away at cardiff, and at london road against us).

Just look at last season, we comprehensively outplayed southampton twice, whilst Reading tore us a new one twice, as did norwich the season before.

Really amazes how they say we are tripe. A side which before tonight only won 2 in 16, yet reached the play-offs. If we were 'decent' we would have got autos, amazing league really.

Watford fans are just so so desperate for promotion. They have a transfer embargo until september i believe. Meaning whatever league they are in, they will have around 5-6 first team squad members, followed by a load of youth players. Their future looks bleak without promotion.

P.S.    To any watford fans reading this..why sing the 'i don't wanna go home' chant?

Just shows how tinpot your club is if this is the pinnacle of your club's history.Remind me of Blackpool, their fans were deluded and thought they would finish comfortably above us and win the league.

Also love the 'brighton would batter leicester' in the final.

The same brighton we outplayed twice and took 4 points from them this season?

I'd much rather play brighton than peterborough.

Guest ttfn

Just read 5 pages of that rubbish.

If they were half as good as they think they are they'd have been Champions by March.

Just read 5 pages of that rubbish.

If they were half as good as they think they are they'd have been Champions by March.

they thought we were 'at our best'.

Strange considering i thought, de laet, schlupp, knocky, wood, nuge had one of their worst 5 performances this season during the game

Nuge and wood were especially dreadful.

Guest ttfn

they thought we were 'at our best'.

Strange considering i thought, de laet, schlupp, knocky, wood, nuge had one of their worst 5 performances this season during the game

Nuge and wood were especially dreadful.

Of course what you're forgetting is that they have seen us play dozens of times this season and are fully aware of all our strengths and weaknesses. We don't have a clue.

Some fans amaze me. Do they not realise that this is the championship?

Calling us 'average' based on 2 games, which were very even, and we still played fairly poor in both.

The irony is that they fail to see what the championship is, a league which the bottom can outplay the top. This league is about the most consistent side, not the best. As is shown with Peterborough, a few of my welsh mates agree with the fact that i said they were the most dangerous attacking side i have seen this season (away at cardiff, and at london road against us).

Just look at last season, we comprehensively outplayed southampton twice, whilst Reading tore us a new one twice, as did norwich the season before.

Really amazes how they say we are tripe. A side which before tonight only won 2 in 16, yet reached the play-offs. If we were 'decent' we would have got autos, amazing league really.

Watford fans are just so so desperate for promotion. They have a transfer embargo until september i believe. Meaning whatever league they are in, they will have around 5-6 first team squad members, followed by a load of youth players. Their future looks bleak without promotion.

We can still buy players with prior agreement from the league...

Archived