Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MANFACE

Watford forums.......

Post 312

"I thought the ref had a good game but made two huge mistakes.

For me the free kick they scored from wasn't a foul. Ekstrand is fully entitled to go for that ball. And Schlup shouldn't have been on the pitch, bottled the second yellow."

Post 312

For me the free kick they scored from wasn't a foul. Ekstrand is fully entitled to go for that ball. And Schlup shouldn't have been on the pitch, bottled the second yellow."

Yes - that first statement suggests blind loyalty there.

Another chap says later on it was a certain free kick and the ref was poor for both sides (post 331)

http://www.wfcforums.com/showthread.php?46752-Leicester-City-vs-Watford-FC-9-5-2013/page17

I'm surprised at that, 2 good teams today i thought. Interesting that they think they'll beat us at their place as their style of play is very much suited to playing away and on the counter. Big result and I think we'll probably beat them or draw 0-0 at theirs as I dont think they'll be able to find a way through

Post 312

He's kind of right with the second bit. I was readying myself for Schlupp to be off there.

He's kind of right with the second bit. I was readying myself for Schlupp to be off there.

I'd agree with that. Heard the guy behind say 'oh ****' as the guy went down and I wad thinking the same.

Don't think they've got much to complain about overall though. I'd say they got more than their fair share of dubious decisions.

I'd agree with that. Heard the guy behind say 'oh ****' as the guy went down and I wad thinking the same.

Don't think they've got much to complain about overall though. I'd say they got more than their fair share of dubious decisions.

Agreed, he wasn't great, too card happy but overall pretty even.

To be fair we didn't play that well so I can understand their frustration... but equally they weren't any better tonight!

Also we have only lost by more than the one goal against Barnsley in the championship this season so that gives me confidence going into the away leg.

To say that we were "carp" is absolute bullshit, we won the game tactically and looked pretty neat on the ball too. In the first half we were right up in their faces and they couldn't string 2 passes together. A great performance to stifle Watford's creativity and create some excellent chances of our own. Massively optimistic about the 2nd leg now

clubs like watford shouldn't even be competing in the playoffs in the championship. a little club like them should be rotting in league 2 and that's being generous. 

they're just bitter same with the gayboys on brighton forum who think they're barcelona lol

The more you read the more ridiculous it gets. Can't they just admit we played better than them. First half the barely got out of their half ffs!

We played better but how many chances did we spurn? Can't blame them for being confident going into the 2nd leg only a goal down with Deeney to return.

Archived