Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MANFACE

Watford forums.......

I have to say there forum is full off people that have a really high opinion of Barca-watford.

however I think we did Zola's team talk for him last night, "listen to that lot celebrating as if they are already up".

I know it's a football fans mentality and we live in the moment but let's hope we are still celebrating after Sunday.

As for people with no clue. I actually heard someone ask his mate if that meant we went to their place 1 up. No Really. What did he think last night was a friendly?

I do love the lack of perspective, from all four teams after last nights game lol, fans start to smell promotion and oh dear do they  get up themselves, mardy and extremly deluded.

I think we controlled the first 18 odd minutes (defo not as long as 30) for which they looked pinned in their own half for pretty much the duration, Jeffrey kindly gave them two gilt edged chances, and after the half way point in the half things were a lot more even, I'd say there were probably just the better side going into half time and they were unlucky not to score in the first half. Having said that Knocaert and Nugent should of both done better in front of goal, thats football. you don't score every chance.

Second half was a dire display of football from both teams, on balance they again should have scored before us but didn't, we scored and never looked threatend and could of added to our tally. A draw was probably a fair result but if any team was going to nick I think it deserved to be us given they only really threatend when Schlupp fkced up.

It was a sh1t game and we did play for too much route 1 Schiemical to Wood they are not wrong about that, but Watford were bag of shit as well, however if Watford, Palace, or Brighton think that's all we have to offer then they are very wrong, and if Palace and Brighton and writing off Watford before the home leg they seriously stupid. It's one game, we all know in this league teams have their on and off days, one of us could come out in the 2nd leg and look like world beaters....

Be interested to see how the superstars of Brighton and Palace deal with a very high pressure local Derby tonight, I predict the quality on show wont be much better than last night and it'll be as cagey as the come. :rolleyes:

Considering we've taken 4 points off of Brighton this season you'd think they know it's not a walkover. Especially since we should have won at their place and were on a torrid run of form before that.

Both teams can play much better than last night that's for sure. With first leg scrappiness gone I think the second leg will be a goal fest. 3-3  :ph34r:

however I think we did Zola's team talk for him last night, "listen to that lot celebrating as if they are already up".

I refuse to sing about Wembley, promotion etc until it's almost nailed on. Amazes me people bring out those songs 20 minutes into a two legged affair, with a final to go even if you get there.

I refuse to sing about Wembley, promotion etc until it's almost nailed on. Amazes me people bring out those songs 20 minutes into a two legged affair, with a final to go even if you get there.

Why we started to sing 'que sara sara' after the goal i have no idea. Bit embarassing tbh.

Why we started to sing 'que sara sara' after the goal i have no idea. Bit embarassing tbh.

I don't think that at all. It's pretty standard to sing that when you take the lead in a play off semi. I think it exudes belief more than arrogance. 

None of us actually think we've won it yet.

The idea of attending a football match for fun seems to have passed some people by on here. So we sang Wembley last night , so what? If we're lose on Sunday we might not get a another chance. 

Enjoy last night's win and keep your fingers crossed for Sunday.

I don't think that at all. It's pretty standard to sing that when you take the lead in a play off semi. I think it exudes belief more than arrogance. 

I don't see no problem with singing que sera sera when we're winning?

We've been singing 'e I e I e I o, up the football league we go...' for the past how many years??.. Same thing

The idea of attending a football match for fun seems to have passed some people by on here. So we sang Wembley last night , so what? If we're lose on Sunday we might not get a another chance. 

Enjoy last night's win and keep your fingers crossed for Sunday.

Exactly. It's standard songs for the play-offs, hardly embarrassing, everyone does it.

I can't believe how boring some people are.

Bet you are a joy to sit with :D

Bet you are a joy to sit with :D

No, there are just certain songs I won't sing until entirely confident... I get little joy singing about going to wembley half way through a tie would could very easily lose. 3-0 up with 5 minutes to play and I'll be singing it from the roof tops.

Exactly. It's standard songs for the play-offs, hardly embarrassing, everyone does it.

I can't believe how boring some people are.

Suppose we've nothing else to sing other than 'we love you'. so fair enough

No, there are just certain songs I won't sing until entirely confident... I get little joy singing about going to wembley half way through a tie would could very easily lose. 3-0 up with 5 minutes to play and I'll be singing it from the roof tops.

I'm fairly similar really, but we sing about going to Wembley when we are winning in the third round of the FA Cup.

We were singing it on Saturday at full-time, so it's not specifically for this occasion.

So I'm boring, in an ivory tower and not enjoying myself for not wanting to sing certain songs. lol  Grow up.

No it's cos you think it's 'amazing' that other people do.

And ashfosse thinking it's 'embarrassing'.

I'm fairly similar really, but we sing about going to Wembley when we are winning in the third round of the FA Cup.

I don't.

No it's cos you think it's 'amazing' that other people do.

I do find it amazing, it doesn't compute with me... I didn't say you couldn't

agreed. 3-0 up then i can understand, although that is still a bit premature!

its a bit embarassing because we had nothing else to sing other than some generic dribble about going to wembley when theres 90 mins left. 

Archived