Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MANFACE

Watford forums.......

The more you read the more ridiculous it gets. Can't they just admit we played better than them. First half the barely got out of their half ffs!

Some have...but it is only natural most will talk about the failings of our own team TBH.

Fans always do that regardless of their club.

I agree its unfair to judge any team based on a couple of games though (either way)

I am worried by the over-confidence of some of our fans that next season will be great given we haven't signed the loan players yet and the FA/FL might have a say over numbers.

Well, we were pretty shit after the first 20 minutes.

I have to agree with some of them, they could of easily had 2 goals from numerous mistakes by us.

But still, they weren't exactly brilliant either.

lol lol lol lol !!!!!

The most delusional thread I've ever read, makes some of our moth breathers look like footballing experts.

It amazes me how short their memories are, before February they were just a second rate version of ourselves. We've had a wobble in confidence and form but we've every bit the footballing ability they do, if not fairly more in places.

To be fair they could quite easily have come out the game 3-1 up. Lady luck shone on us a bit tonight but I'll take it.

I don't know how they can be so vocal and outspoken when the heart of their club is being ripped out though. That many loans just doesn't sit right with me.

I'd rather stay in this division forever than sign Leigh Bromby and Zigic, and that becoming our tactic.

In fact, I'll stop going if I'd have to watch 46 games of the **** Leicester were doing tonight, which wasn't football.

Were they saying that when Aidy Hoofroyd was taking them up?

To be fair they could quite easily have come out the game 3-1 up. Lady luck shone on us a bit tonight but I'll take it.

I don't know how they can be so vocal and outspoken when the heart of their club is being ripped out though. That many loans just doesn't sit right with me.

Most people love it...best football they've seen etc.

I don't think people are worried about the moral sense of it for now.

We could have been three up at half time. They had a couple of chances, sure, but so did we.

We could have been three up at half time. They had a couple of chances, sure, but so did we.

Yep. I thought us ending the game with a slight advantage was a fair result. Over 90 mins we were the better side - just!

Bunch of wet wipes! What are they on about! First 30 minutes of the game they didn't know where our goal was! They upped it in the second half but were nothing special. Just getting Mardy because their players...ooh wait a sec other clubs players don't turn up tonight..... Wankers.

On a side note, Palarse and Brighton fans are super-cocky. Said Watford and Leicester are shit and would be happy to play either of us.

Do these ****** not realise what is at stake? Fcuking retards. Their teams have not even kicked a ball yet, how the fcuk do they know they're going to play like Barca tomorrow night. Spags. Palarse for me were a likeable bunch until tonight.

I look forward to Man U v Barca tomorrow night.

They wanna go home

They wanna go hooo-oo-oome

Your players are home sick

They wanna go home

Now this is a version worth an airing.

Now i know i'm baised but what game are there fans watching. They barely had a kick for 30mins in the 1st half.

Do have to wonder why Zola fielded just about the weakest attack he could have. Vydra was crap really and heyho did nothing. Much more nervous about facing Forrestiari and Deeney

On a side note, Palarse and Brighton fans are super-cocky. Said Watford and Leicester are shit and would be happy to play either of us.

Do these ****** not realise what is at stake? Fcuking retards. Their teams have not even kicked a ball yet, how the fcuk do they know they're going to play like Barca tomorrow night. Spags. Palarse for me were a likeable bunch until tonight.

I look forward to Man U v Barca tomorrow night.

:crylaugh:

They must be oblivious to their own recent form.

Do have to wonder why Zola fielded just about the weakest attack he could have. Vydra was crap really and heyho did nothing. Much more nervous about facing Forrestiari and Deeney

Was lol'ing at that all night. :D

Archived