Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MANFACE

Watford forums.......

And that Watford fan from Nottingham. Double the pain, eh? Just bitter, really bitter:

The most frustrating aspect of the game is that Leicester were poor. Very very poor. We should be beating them. No reason why we can't on Sunday. Need to get up again for this one and stick five passed them in the first half. COYH!

http://www.wfcforums.com/showthread.php?46752-Leicester-City-vs-Watford-FC-9-5-2013/page18

I'm sick of Watford, and everyone else bumming them, "Watford will do Leicester" "Leicester don't deserve to go up" **** off, **** right off, this is a side who have ABUSED the loan system, hence why the FA are inplementing new rules to avoid it from happening again, they also have a condemned stand which at this level is an absolute disgrace!

And were these people watching the game last night??? Had we taken all of our early chances we could have had three at HT, Nigel will sort the lads out! Bring on Sunday!!!!!

"Can't help but notice the amount of people saying that Leicester were poor last night, although we could've been 2 or 3 down by half time.

They had clear cut chances through Nugent, Keane and Knockaert. I thought to go in at half 0-0 was lucky. 2nd half was different, we had the wind and they never looked threatening at all until they scored. There's no excuse for Vydra's feeble attempt on goal, he didn't even look up it was embarrassing.

Yes we've beat them twice already this season, but were they convincing results? Not by a long shot, 2-1 both home and away and I'm sure they had 10 men at the Vic. We can't expect to roll over them as if they're a poor team, they do have some really talented players. I think if we revert to 4-4-2 with Fessi and Deeney up top we can win the game by 2 or 3.

"

Finally, a bit of sense.

"Can't help but notice the amount of people saying that Leicester were poor last night, although we could've been 2 or 3 down by half time.

They had clear cut chances through Nugent, Keane and Knockaert. I thought to go in at half 0-0 was lucky. 2nd half was different, we had the wind and they never looked threatening at all until they scored. There's no excuse for Vydra's feeble attempt on goal, he didn't even look up it was embarrassing.

Yes we've beat them twice already this season, but were they convincing results? Not by a long shot, 2-1 both home and away and I'm sure they had 10 men at the Vic. We can't expect to roll over them as if they're a poor team, they do have some really talented players. I think if we revert to 4-4-2 with Fessi and Deeney up top we can win the game by 2 or 3.

"

Finally, a bit of sense.

bar the last comment  :thumbup:

I was stood munching on a burger by the van next to the Seat garage and some bone headed twat of a Hornet sauntered past and uttered to his mate "How many tonight then? 3-0?".

Says it all, they have swallowed their own hype whole and I can see it biting them on the arse come Sunday,

To suggest we are crap shows a complete blind lack of balance in the face of what was a game that both sides contributed quality to.

Apparently all we do is hoof it. The amount of times I see this on other forums is ridiculous. One even said our style of play was "Stoke-esque". Clueless!

Second half we did look like Stoke... with no end product, it was rubbish. But we don't always play like that and didn't first half. More fool them if they want to label us like that.

Apparently all we do is hoof it. The amount of times I see this on other forums is ridiculous. One even said our style of play was "Stoke-esque". Clueless!

Second half we did look like Stoke... with no end product, it was rubbish. But we don't always play like that and didn't first half. More fool them if they want to label us like that.

So frustrating at times second half, especially with Kaspers kicks flying straight out for a Watford goal kick. To say we play like Stoke? For 30 minutes of the first half we "played them at their own game" so to speak, with good passing football and they were camped in their own half. I think they seem to have forgotten the first half hour we completely dominated, bar a silly mistake from Schlupp. We need to play like we did in the first 30 minutes, for a full 90 instead of resorting to hoof tactics.

But the strange thing is, we often play like we do in the first half and then fail to score. We usually find the net when playing hoof ball compared to attacking passing play.

But the strange thing is, we often play like we do in the first half and then fail to score. We usually find the net when playing hoof ball compared to attacking passing play.

Did your season start in February?

I do love the lack of perspective, from all four teams after last nights game lol, fans start to smell promotion and oh dear do they  get up themselves, mardy and extremly deluded.

I think we controlled the first 18 odd minutes (defo not as long as 30) for which they looked pinned in their own half for pretty much the duration, Jeffrey kindly gave them two gilt edged chances, and after the half way point in the half things were a lot more even, I'd say there were probably just the better side going into half time and they were unlucky not to score in the first half. Having said that Knocaert and Nugent should of both done better in front of goal, thats football. you don't score every chance.

Second half was a dire display of football from both teams, on balance they again should have scored before us but didn't, we scored and never looked threatend and could of added to our tally. A draw was probably a fair result but if any team was going to nick I think it deserved to be us given they only really threatend when Schlupp fkced up.

It was a sh1t game and we did play for too much route 1 Schiemical to Wood they are not wrong about that, but Watford were bag of shit as well, however if Watford, Palace, or Brighton think that's all we have to offer then they are very wrong, and if Palace and Brighton and writing off Watford before the home leg they seriously stupid. It's one game, we all know in this league teams have their on and off days, one of us could come out in the 2nd leg and look like world beaters....

Be interested to see how the superstars of Brighton and Palace deal with a very high pressure local Derby tonight, I predict the quality on show wont be much better than last night and it'll be as cagey as the come. :rolleyes:

Archived