Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MANFACE

Watford forums.......

Nothing wrong with singing Que Sera Que Sera last night in my opinion. How many times have you heard people singing that just when they have won an FA Cup 3rd Round match or something. In fact I would wager that 99% of the times it is sung the team don't actually get to Wembley.

I don't think anyone singing it actually thought the tie is done and dusted and we are 100% at Wembley. Its just a good song to sing.

Nothing wrong with singing Que Sera Que Sera last night in my opinion. How many times have you heard people singing that just when they have won an FA Cup 3rd Round match or something. In fact I would wager that 99% of the times it is sung the team don't actually get to Wembley.

I don't think anyone singing it actually thought the tie is done and dusted and we are 100% at Wembley. Its just a good song to sing.

Or Watford singing we are going up when they went one nil up against us two weeks ago.

Hornetgags: "Yet for all your possession, Schmeichel was the player who kept you in it.

We were sh!t yesterday but still had enough clear cut chances to bury you.

If it had finished 0-0 you wouldn't be on here giving it large, you're an average team and you're going to be made very aware of it on Sunday 2pm.

What should scare you is that's the best you can play, we can play a hell of a lot better and you still just beat us, you got a dodgy free kick and scored from it...that's you...that's all Leicester have to offer."

lol

Hornetgags: "Yet for all your possession, Schmeichel was the player who kept you in it.

We were sh!t yesterday but still had enough clear cut chances to bury you.

If it had finished 0-0 you wouldn't be on here giving it large, you're an average team and you're going to be made very aware of it on Sunday 2pm.

What should scare you is that's the best you can play, we can play a hell of a lot better and you still just beat us, you got a dodgy free kick and scored from it...that's you...that's all Leicester have to offer."

lol

Impressive levels of arrogance. Must be hard to genuinely know what 'their team' is playing like with heads wedged firmly up their own arses that far

lol..........

quote_icon.pngOriginally Posted by PaddingtonsYellowArmy viewpost-right.png
wfc 4 lcfc 1

bring on the brighton or da palsarse!quote_icon.png

quote_icon.pngGiven the fact Leicester haven't conceded more then 2 goals in one game all season. I'm 100% sure we won't score 4.quote_icon.png

If they are so good why didn't they want to win yesterday?

Because as they say we were "poor" but played to our best ability, and they were just as poor and it was their "shittest performance of the season!"...  :ph34r:

I had a fair bit if respect for the Job watford did this season. Despite having all those loans it doesn't guarantee they will integrate into the English style and into Zolas plans.

I would've thought they would be humble about this but if they think they are going to smash us then let them have these last few days.

To be fair it's been us in the past, where we've been clamouring to get the best insult in when as a matter of fact, this time we can sit back and enjoy nugents header all the way to KO on Sunday, at which point we will see that their performance will be as exciting as zolas face at full time against Leeds and Thursday night!

ALLEZ LE BLEU!

Everyone wrote us off before the Forest match. Everyone predicted that it'd be Forest and Bolton in the play offs, but we succeeded.

Everyone wrote us off going into our game on Thursday. Everyone thought Watford would 'batter' us. Yet again, we succeeded.

Now everyone is writing us off again on Sunday. Not just on forums but on social networking sites too.

What I'm trying to get at is people should really learn and never think a game is too easy, just because we've 'spent big money' over the past few years it doesn't mean we don't have a spirited group of lads who want success. We've proved we do over the past few weeks and that we can defy the odds and current form.

I hope this bites Watford in the arse come Sunday afternoon.

when pearson spoke about delusions of grandeur this is what he was on about, watford think they're going to piss all over us so do brighton and palace but its the team with their feet on the ground that are going to do it. My mates a west brom fan and when they got beat in the playoff final by derby he says it was a massive reality check. They thought they would wipe the floor with derby because their football was so much better and at wembley he spoke to a few of their lot and they were just there for the day out and thought albion would piss all over them. The reality was different even if derby were the shittest team to grace the premiership the following season.

Anyone that that thinks Leicester can't win the play offs is a moron. Anyone that thinks Watford can't win the play offs is a moron. Anyone that believes Crystal Palace can't win the play offs is a moron, and anyone that believes Brighton can't win the play offs is a moron.

Archived